Wah lock-on took my baby away! WHY? Why would you do that, lock on! Bad! BAD!!

#1dacheatcodePosted 7/5/2010 2:44:05 PM
You know that DAMNED LOCK-ON! ****, I hate that lock-on. All it does is make aiming less clunky and controls easier to control. That breaks the game beyond infinite proportions and I will not be investing into TC 2 even though HVS has said there would be a mode without it. I'll pretend like I haven't even heard of that because Lock-On took my baby away. Oh-oh-oh-oh, you know, she went away for the holiday, and was going to Washington DC when some mr. fjord with lock on was like "Yo home to bel air!" and we pulled to the house about 7 or 8 with a plasma rifled charged to my head and then The Game. We know the rules.

But other than that, yeah.
---
Brawl FC: 3952-8090-6375
For great justice.
#2Cleon3600Posted 7/5/2010 2:50:20 PM
Don't forget to mention that it turns noobs into aimbotters that cannot be stopped.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 7/5/2010 2:50:32 PM
NOAA has just released a severe ****storm warning for the Conduit 2 message boards.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2010 3:07:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2010 3:09:22 PM
ew

The controls are actually better with Lock on.. Otherwise, its rather clunky, and thats coming from somebody, IE me who got the third gold rank without using it when TC first came out, and that was quite an achievement back then.

But nay, cry moar despite HVS is doing everything to make sure its not op.

Just kidding, how about no. Board has too many topics on something that HVS said many times they are fisting. I mean fixing.

Maybe.

Everything that keeps TC together is falling apart. Lock-on has this thing that he considers his only art of aimbotting people ovurrr,
Yeah the TC 2 boards are projecting yeah, projecting wahwah topics DOWN TO THIS PLANET FJORD wid dese rockets in mah bugatti, strong in mah bugatti, yo 2 glitchers aint no such thang as drivin calm in dis bugatti, TPC launcers FLAAAAILLINNGGGG.

---
For great justice.
#6Green_TunicPosted 7/5/2010 3:15:01 PM
Man that post was so hard to read. Anyway this board isn't that fun when all anyone is ever talking about is lock-on. Everyone's basically established their opinions on the subject. Does almost everyone have this craving to constantly reiterate what they just said?
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#7dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2010 3:29:48 PM
Man that post was so hard to read. Anyway this board isn't that fun when all anyone is ever talking about is lock-on.

This. You're not supposed to read it.

---
For great justice.
#8MC_Brian1Posted 7/5/2010 3:37:26 PM
LOL fisting. I miss that topic.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#9dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2010 3:52:52 PM
Me too :[
---
For great justice.
#10LigersRulePosted 7/5/2010 4:49:40 PM
This would have been a lot funnier if you made this topic when people were talking about it more.... It's kinda starting to die back down. Besides, if there weren't all those lock-on topics, this game would have never made top 10.

Besides, nobody is really acting like that.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein