Wah lock-on took my baby away! WHY? Why would you do that, lock on! Bad! BAD!!

#21Aile_WingPosted 7/5/2010 9:15:38 PM
Some people get really worked up over such things, and I didn't know if you were one of them. Just playing it safe.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#22LigersRulePosted 7/5/2010 9:48:35 PM
Some people get really worked up over such things, and I didn't know if you were one of them. Just playing it safe.

Ah, I guess your right. Can't be too careful, I guess.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#23Brownprouder23Posted 7/5/2010 10:14:04 PM
Enough with the lock-on stuff. Can we talk about more important things now?
#24Aile_WingPosted 7/5/2010 10:24:49 PM
^ Just because it is not important to you does not mean that it is not important to others.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#25The_ShaderPosted 7/5/2010 10:34:38 PM
****!!! he found out how to lock-on!!!

flash bang! FLASH BANG!!!!!!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#26coolman229Posted 7/6/2010 12:21:44 AM
@Ligersrule
Is the phrase you're looking for "Deja-lit?" IIRC that means already read. But don't quote me on that, I only took high school French
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, OkamiLihe
#27donkeypunch1116Posted 7/6/2010 12:31:53 AM
"I refuse to demo the game to people without lock-on. Otherwise you get a bunch of noob wii FPS players that end up throwing up from trying to track someone."

that actually sounds pretty funny. granted, its probably not good publicity for your product, but funny none the less...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCH
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#28LigersRulePosted 7/6/2010 6:46:51 AM
@Ligersrule
Is the phrase you're looking for "Deja-lit?" IIRC that means already read. But don't quote me on that, I only took high school French

I believe that lit does mean read, but I don't think it's conjugated right. I only took 2 years of high school French, so I'm not exactly an expert here.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein