A few ideas I have.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A few ideas I have.

User Info: ocarinaoftasi

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#1
-If weapons still spawn on the field, make it like a 1-20 chance that it will be a better version of the weapon. (HVS, 45 instead of USP .45, Deatomizer Mk. 9 Instead of Mk. 4)

-Instantly award exp instead of at the end if I want to leave, or the match disconnects (very rare)

-Maybe a new Objective game. Maybe capturing bases around the map to score points and reach a certain limit.

-Too much work for this one, but a duel mode like smaller maps for 1 on 1 or 2 on 2.

-More in-depth areas such as buildings with windows, I hope stages will be larger...

-Maybe a stage with some kind of dreaded creature or disaster that will kill players on multiplayer.

-Bots

I can totally understand if it's not possible, I already love HVS to death for the first game and all the incredible improvements to be added to the second one. Good luck to them.
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
6 years ago#2
My two cents about your ideas.

ocarinaoftasi:
-If weapons still spawn on the field, make it like a 1-20 chance that it will be a better version of the weapon. (HVS, 45 instead of USP .45, Deatomizer Mk. 9 Instead of Mk. 4)

Eh... I'm indifferent to the idea.

-Instantly award exp instead of at the end if I want to leave, or the match disconnects (very rare)

Also indifferent, but I feel as though there could be a problem with this.

-Maybe a new Objective game. Maybe capturing bases around the map to score points and reach a certain limit.

Are you referring to Domination or Nodes?

-Too much work for this one, but a duel mode like smaller maps for 1 on 1 or 2 on 2.

?

-More in-depth areas such as buildings with windows, I hope stages will be larger...

According to what I have seen, they are.

-Maybe a stage with some kind of dreaded creature or disaster that will kill players on multiplayer.

I had an idea like this once. It was really cool.

-Bots

HVSTony has said that there will be no bots in this game, but I too would like to see them.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#3

hmmm sounds interesting. The only problem I have is I just don't like the idea of having the Mk9 online just in general, but that doesn't really have to do with what you're suggesting.

Once again an interesting idea... I can't think of any negatives off the top of my head involving d/cers so sure I guess I like this idea.

I think it's easy enough to just set up a 1v1 or 2v2. No real need for a separate mode.

That's a pretty common kind of game mode so sure. Wouldn't be bad to have it thrown in.

Pretty sure we already have this :)

ehhh...I don't like this idea. I play an fps online to shoot people and be shot by people; not to have some random creature om nom nom me. (unless its invasion mode, but then it has to be a boss you can kill :D )

-Bots

Already confirmed to not be in. They'd rather devote their time elsewhere. Setting up a local invasion game offline is probably the closest you'll get to bots. If they don't let you play it single player than just have player 2 off in the corner.
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: HVSTony

HVSTony
6 years ago#4
All guns are balanced. The HVS45 doesnt mean its better then the UPS. The UPS fires faster but does less damage while the HVS fires slower with a huge kick and less rounds in the clip but does more damage.

All the guns are balanced so there are no "better" versions of guns.

-Tony

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#5
Yeah, maybe the boss thing, I just think there should be some broken, non-player-controlled hazard that will kill a bunch of people and piss everyone off. It would be amusing.
The wizard did it.

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#6

All guns are balanced. The HVS45 doesnt mean its better then the UPS. The UPS fires faster but does less damage while the HVS fires slower with a huge kick and less rounds in the clip but does more damage.

All the guns are balanced so there are no "better" versions of guns.

-Tony

Oh, yeah....I never noticed but I kind of figured since they had less. Also, prototypes aren't compatible with recharging stations. Thanks a lot for the info.
The wizard did it.

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
6 years ago#7
HVSTony (VIP):

But what about the FedEx? I'm a little concerned that it might be abused.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#8
XD Win!
The wizard did it.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#9

They don't, and that's a horrible idea.

would be nice

would be nice

Maps adjust in size based on number of players, so pretty much in.

They will be.

Could see that with an oil derrick stage that has the leviathin.

-Bots

I wish. Confirmed not in.

Mountains're nice...
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#10

Mountains're nice...

Thisís the life
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A few ideas I have.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived