Build-A-Drudge Workshop

#1UltimateFlame13Posted 7/5/2010 10:50:57 PM
We all want to see some more drudge variety when we're fighting them right? This topic is to share your ideas for new members of the drudge army, or any of the other alien races if you want to be even more creative.

My first idea...

Assassination Skimmer (very creative name, right? >_>)
A unique breed of skimmers that can cloak themselves. They're objective is to locate and silently kill the more valuable members of their opposition. They do away with the use of guns and prefer to cut up their victims instead.
And just for fun I made a quick sketch http://i48.tinypic.com/ofpxfm.jpg

Anyway, what are your ideas?
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#2ocarinaoftasiPosted 7/5/2010 11:11:07 PM
The Drudge are ****ing epic, I hope we get more backstory on them.
Hm....

A shape-shifter, or something
Drudge snipers instead of guys who run up and shoot you until you kill them
A huge Drudge boss, like a beast
---
The wizard did it.
#3coolman229Posted 7/5/2010 11:30:03 PM
Drudge Backstory (***SPOILER ALERT!!!!***)

Created by Adams using Prometheus' DNA.

(***End of Spoilers***)
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. I support Daos!!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#4Green_TunicPosted 7/5/2010 11:32:30 PM
There was a contest for this on the Information Center before it closed down and there were some pretty neat ideas but I can't find them anymore.

Anyway my idea was basically a giant, quadruped mite hive. It was covered in those eggs and that's basically all it would do. It was before the game was released and so when I thought there might have been bosses. The monster itself couldn't be killed and it would constantly be releasing mites from the eggs on its body. You could destroy the eggs.

Anyway you had to break a electric tower and make it fall on the Drudge in order to kill it for whatever reason. Too bad I couldn't find the picture I had of it for my archive.

But I did find this awesome gun idea I had for the first game (too bad it's made useless now due to the new Perk). Btw GIAFGC was just a username I had on a different site. I hope the picture's not too hard to understand

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3108/33557136mw9.png
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#5UltimateFlame13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2010 11:44:36 PM

Drudge Backstory (***SPOILER ALERT!!!!***)

Created by Adams using Prometheus' DNA.

(***End of Spoilers***)

They could take the DNA of existing drudge and alter it to get new ones :o
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#6coolman229Posted 7/6/2010 12:25:06 AM
True, but from how Prometheus put it, Adams needed the original blueprint
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. I support Daos!!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okamig