Altfire

#1Gami97Posted 7/6/2010 4:52:41 AM
AR-C Eclipse has an altfire but an ironsight too. So does this mean that all guns have ironsights?
---
"That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!" Homer Simpson
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 7/6/2010 6:41:40 AM
No. Only a few guns have both sights and an alt mode. It looks like any gun that isn't a human weapon that does have iron sights will probably have another alt mode too, but for any human gun it's pretty much confirmed that iron sights will count as their alt.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#3elheberPosted 7/6/2010 10:03:31 AM
Apparently there's an Alt. Mode (I'm not saying this is the name, Ultimate) button that functions as ADS on some/many guns. While many guns also have a sort of Charge Function (I'm not saying this is the name, Ultimate!) that's performed by holding the fire button. The Eclipse seems to have both of these.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 7/6/2010 4:46:12 PM

I'm not saying this is the name, Ultimate!)

(I'm not saying this is the name, Ultimate)

lol XD. My point was never about the name, it was that you split them into 2 different categories when really they all fall under 1 same category. The alt. modes are just mapped differently depending on the gun, and some even have two if you count ADS on non-human weapons.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#5The_ShaderPosted 7/6/2010 5:57:51 PM
ironsights = scope

its not that some guns dont have ironsights, but some dont have alternative fire. looking down your sights is EXACTLY the same as looking down your scope.

the sooner people understand this the better.

(they took away your binoculars from The Conduit and essentially put ironsights there instead.)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#6DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/6/2010 6:06:10 PM
given that some weapons don't have ironsights, but don't have a scope, either, I'd wager that those weapons get some kind of special zoom function that isn't a scope or ironsights, or a generic binoc zoom.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#7The_ShaderPosted 7/6/2010 6:50:01 PM
-_- my point is... they are all the same! ironsights = scope view

but if anything... the Binoculars might stay for The Shrieker, and Hive Cannon. but thats only if HVS doesn't change how they look. Which they did say they'll change the look of a few guns.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"