really in need of some direct feed footage...

#11donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2010 5:10:15 PM
oh, and if you wouldve read the topic mr smart guy, you wouldve noticed that i didnt ask tony for jack ****. bet you feel dumb now, right?

suds, yer my boy, but i cant wait to pound you into some conduit 2 concrete. its been a long time comin :)

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#12ryudo_dragoonPosted 7/6/2010 6:45:44 PM
But Suds, if it weren't for him, and others like him, what would Tony have?

A game with nobody buying it.
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
#13The_ShaderPosted 7/6/2010 6:54:32 PM
"pound you into some Conduit 2 concrete"

.... anyone else get aroused by the thought of crushing skulls against Conduit 2's brand spanking new concrete?

seriously... i .... i am deeply aware of my sexuality right now. i think i'm a sadist o_O
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#14DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/6/2010 7:01:10 PM
You're probably more of a blood fetishist or violence fetishist of some kind. True sadism is very rare. It's usually one isolated aspect of associated actions.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#15Sudsy86_Posted 7/6/2010 9:27:03 PM

donkeypunch1116 posted...
oh, and if you wouldve read the topic mr smart guy, you wouldve noticed that i didnt ask tony for jack ****. bet you feel dumb now, right?

suds, yer my boy, but i cant wait to pound you into some conduit 2 concrete. its been a long time comin :)

... No? I brought up Tony because his relationship with us the whole reason why I view you as I do. He's the one who enables you to feel entitled. If not for him, I don't see you ever getting to this point, even in topics like this where he's not the one you're addressing.

Also, I'm not sure if you've beaten me since maybe our first 2-3 games...And it won't happen again, because I are two smart four ewe.

#16donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2010 10:19:12 PM
oh suds, its because i AM entitled. lol didnt you know that?

only one thing to do now: hijack a tank from bad company 2, drive it through the front of suds' house, take the family cat and shove it down the barrel, shooting his entitled ass halfway cross town.

lol we really do have a love/hate thing dont we?

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#17The_ShaderPosted 7/7/2010 1:06:54 AM
Yep. totally a sadist.

that cat thing gave me an AMAZING .... ? .... uhhh vigor? yah, vigor works

-_- innuendo
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#18DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/7/2010 10:51:29 AM
Nah, that's just a violence fetish.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#19ryudo_dragoonPosted 7/7/2010 12:14:38 PM
Suds, the more I read this board the more I see people like you describe but it seems you're taking your pent up annoyance on punch. :P

Also, must stages don't seem to have concrete anymore...
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony