So, How are friend codes handled? HVS TONY LOOK HERE!!!

#11HVSTony(VIP)Posted 7/6/2010 10:44:33 PM
None of the shrubbery's we presented were accepted :(

-Tony
#12LigersRulePosted 7/6/2010 11:03:01 PM
None of the shrubbery's we presented were accepted :(

Doh! Those dang tyrants at Nintendo. Why can't they just accept the shrubbery and let you pass through the forest? But no, they have to change their name... And demand another shrubbery.

In retrospect, my last message would have been better if I had said "We are the knights who say... Wii."
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#13UltimateFlame13Posted 7/6/2010 11:15:30 PM
lol this topic just became awesome
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#14MKMaster93Posted 7/7/2010 6:26:49 AM
I do like friend codes. I don't like the cusing and all the other bad things people say on online FPS. (Like Halo for example.) Do you want the F word fly around every three seconds? I CERTANTLY don't!
---
---
Con1 FC: 3051-8132-7693 = MKMaster
#15FarMaster2008(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2010 10:34:02 AM
sure sure but this game should model MH Tri Online. No friend codes keyboard wii speak support NO FRIEND CODES they just told Nintendo to suck their friend codes lol why cant HVS do that is it because theyre a small company wit no money to host their own servers
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2yw9zpt.jpg
#16LigersRulePosted 7/7/2010 10:38:33 AM
sure sure but this game should model MH Tri Online. No friend codes keyboard wii speak support NO FRIEND CODES they just told Nintendo to suck their friend codes lol

Bad, bad, bad idea. Capcom didn't have to tell Nintendo that. It was never really an issue.

why cant HVS do that is it because theyre a small company wit no money to host their own servers

Well.... Pretty much, yeah... There is more to it then that, but I feel like if I explained it, I would find that you didn't really follow much of what I said.... so yes. That's why.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#17DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/7/2010 10:42:42 AM
Well, so far, the feature set for online is pretty badass. Maybe if this game does super good, the sequel will have the ultimate online experience?
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.