HVS on Sega Addicts podcast Tonight

#21tonightsmusicPosted 7/7/2010 9:16:37 AM
Hey guys,

Big thanks to everyone who left questions for the show. The episode is now available here: http://sega-addicts.murnaumusic.com/?p=1550

Pretty much all of your questions got an answer so I hope you enjoy the show.

Thanks
Alex
#22LigersRulePosted 7/7/2010 10:39:48 AM
Dang it, my computer froze just as it got to the part about reader comments! That was the part I wanted to hear!
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#23LigersRulePosted 7/7/2010 10:59:26 AM
Holy crap, the responded to my question suggesting Daos. It sounds like they like it. They said they would forward the comment to the design teams handling that, and then they mentioned that we are one of the strongest Conduit communities around. They said they would be surprised if Doritos and Orange Soda didn't make it into the game somehow. Then they mentioned that HVSTony comes here often to listen to us.

I feel good now :)
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#24UltimateFlame13Posted 7/7/2010 4:30:57 PM

They said they would be surprised if Doritos and Orange Soda didn't make it into the game somehow. Then they mentioned that HVSTony comes here often to listen to us.

I feel good now :)

Yeah it's cool he said we're one of the strongest conduit communities XD
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V