Lock-On

#81GrnTarsierPosted 7/9/2010 11:19:19 AM
the stealth perk should give players a nerfed radar in hc mode. So we don't have a wasted perk and it can make those lock on hatin radar loven players happy. I wouldn't mind this.
#82frogman_295Posted 7/9/2010 11:27:08 AM
I honestly had no problem with radar, and enjoy it in FPS games, but i'm taking what I can get. I'm just so stoked there is no lock-on. Also, a lack of radar could spoil some hacker's plans. :)
---
Support gaming: support the Wii.
#83DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/9/2010 12:15:02 PM
Yeah, replacing the radar jammer with a radar is a pretty good idea. It solves the wasted perk and provides a middle ground.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#84LigersRulePosted 7/10/2010 6:11:12 PM
Bump, because there is a topic asking about exactly this on the first page, and he must not have seen this.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#85elheberPosted 7/10/2010 8:11:57 PM
A weak/nerfed Radar perk might be an interesting idea for that hXc mode. Something that tells you the direction of people firing or something simple like that. Something to make people waste perks on.

Oh, wow, that IS nice. Making the Radar-Stealth perk be the "Mini-Radar" perk in hardcore mode is brilliant.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.