It's hard to do new human weapons.

#21LigersRulePosted 7/7/2010 8:28:08 PM
and will choose the AWP over the SCAR.

Why, though? The SCAR has a better rate of fire, the SCAR has more ammo per clip, the SCAR would hold more ammo total, the SCAR would also function close up if needed too, The SCAR reloads faster. Sure there is a little less damage, but why would you not sacrifice damage for all that?

With the Sniper, if you miss, and the opposing player sees the shot, they will run away or fire back while you reload. With the SCAR, not only would they not see it, but even if they some how found out, then you could still get more shots in while they react.

I actually am a better sniper then a close range fighter. My favorite guns in TCon were the Strike Rifle and the SCAR, just for that reason. I would pick the SCAR over a "True Sniper" (using, say, the one in Halo:CE as a reference point) any day of the week. It's just a better weapon, for sniping and for everything else...
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#22ddd87Posted 7/7/2010 8:33:18 PM
Because of the aforementioned reason of being a one shot kill weapon on good hands.

I do prefer assault rifles, but not my camper friends.
#23LigersRulePosted 7/7/2010 8:36:53 PM
But everything else balances that out, and then way more? Besides, the SCAR is a one shot kill, assuming you have decent aim. When you are talking about your friends, at what skill level would these friends be?
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#24SmallerRidleyPosted 7/7/2010 8:45:38 PM
SMG/MP, Assault Rifle, Carbine, Sniper, Pistol, Shotgun, Rockets

Anything outside of those types is better left to the Trust set, unless you want a heavy machine gun (which doesn't really do anything new).
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#25The_ShaderPosted 7/8/2010 12:30:17 AM
Heres a human weapon to add....

a modified Rivet Gun. that shoots spikes at deadly velocity and range. Use the Scope! :)

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (wins x3)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"