How many people believe this is going to be the best shooter on the Wii?

#1Fluxy1223Posted 7/7/2010 7:59:44 PM
If you don't, then why?
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#2donkeypunch1116Posted 7/7/2010 8:14:14 PM
although i was somewhat skeptical, the recent announcement of "hardcore" modes with no lock-on are leading me to believe that hvs is really doing everything they can to make this the best game possible.

with that said, if they have truly corrected all of the mistakes made with the first game, as well as implemented things like the no-lock on mode that fans have been begging for, then there is no doubt that this game will be the best shooter on the wii.

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 7/7/2010 8:30:40 PM
I think it's best not to say things like it's going to be the best shooter on the wii. It very well could be, but if it falls just a hair short of that then people are disappointed. I prefer to just think that it's a game that I'll enjoy and have fun with. Whatever else it becomes is just a bonus.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4MC_Brian1Posted 7/7/2010 8:36:08 PM
I'd buy it if it were on the 360. It sounds that good.

So yes, I do.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#5DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/7/2010 9:26:48 PM
At the time of it's release? Pretty much for sure. It'd be pretty hard to botch the list of awesome they have going.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#6ocarinaoftasiPosted 7/7/2010 9:40:14 PM
This is gonna be the best game ever.
---
The wizard did it.
#7elheberPosted 7/7/2010 10:53:48 PM
I think it's best not to say things like it's going to be the best shooter on the wii. It very well could be, but if it falls just a hair short of that then people are disappointed.

>_>
<_<
This game will outsell all iterations of Modern Warfare on all platforms combined, pushing the Wii beyond just dominance and making it the supreme platform for hardcore gamers. People will stop playing Halo/Killzone, go buy a Wii, this game, Doritos and orange soda, and play this game for years. Conduit 2 will be the main event at game tournaments surpassing Street Fighter and Counter-Strike. For years, many game companies including Dice and id Software will attempt to cash-in on Con2's formula, but to no avail. Pointer control will dominate all facets of First Person Shooters thanks to Conduit 2, and pointer peripherals will be developed and sold for PCs... replacing the keyboard and mouse in future FPS games including Half-Life sequels.

Daos will become the national currency of both South Korea and Taiwan, where Conduit 2 replaces World of Warcraft as the game most played to death.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#8Ryan SiPosted 7/7/2010 11:06:33 PM
It very well could be, but I will wait until I play this, GoldenEye, and Call of Duty: BO before I make a determination.
---
FFVII > FFX > FFIX > FFXII > FFVI > FFVIII > FFIV > FFV
#9VermineaterPosted 7/8/2010 4:02:40 AM

I think it's best not to say things like it's going to be the best shooter on the wii. It very well could be, but if it falls just a hair short of that then people are disappointed.

>_>
<_<
This game will outsell all iterations of Modern Warfare on all platforms combined, pushing the Wii beyond just dominance and making it the supreme platform for hardcore gamers. People will stop playing Halo/Killzone, go buy a Wii, this game, Doritos and orange soda, and play this game for years. Conduit 2 will be the main event at game tournaments surpassing Street Fighter and Counter-Strike. For years, many game companies including Dice and id Software will attempt to cash-in on Con2's formula, but to no avail. Pointer control will dominate all facets of First Person Shooters thanks to Conduit 2, and pointer peripherals will be developed and sold for PCs... replacing the keyboard and mouse in future FPS games including Half-Life sequels.

Daos will become the national currency of both South Korea and Taiwan, where Conduit 2 replaces World of Warcraft as the game most played to death.

XD 10/10 would read again.

You should've mentioned Starcraft, not WoW, though. Them SK's can't get enough of that there Starcraft. (Dang their hands move fast when they're playing.
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#10dacheatcodePosted 7/8/2010 4:07:56 AM
This topic shows exactly how we felt about Conduit 1. I'm hyped up for conduit 2, but im not saying anything.
---
Brawl FC: 3952-8090-6375
For great justice.