USP .45 should have a silencer instead of ironsight as an altfire.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. USP .45 should have a silencer instead of ironsight as an altfire.
6 years ago#1
Yep. I think it would be good to have a silencer, and the pistol is the right weapon to do it with. It's quiet and usually for taking down stray people and not huge assaults. With a silencer it makes it easier to pick people off. Plus, we already have an ironsight and it's not that good for the pistol.
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
6 years ago#2
But...how could it help?
It's not like in CoD where you appear as a red dot in the map whenever you shoot a gun.
http://imgur.com/hiLf9.gif
6 years ago#3
Well, it could make a quieter sound of gunfire, maybe none at all. When you hear bullets behind you, you know to turn around and kill them. Silencers, you can pretty much sneak in.
CHECK DA FLY ASPARAGUS
DA PURPLE GROCERIES
6 years ago#4
There's always the radar, but still. I find many people do not check their radar when I trail them for 10 seconds and they have no idea I'm there. A silenced sniper would be great too. Ooh, a silenced SCAR.
The wizard did it.
6 years ago#5
Silenced sniper would be useless since it leaves a yellow line, dunno how you call that in english.
http://imgur.com/hiLf9.gif
6 years ago#6
I guess a tracer, but still. Only the Strike Rifle leaves the trace, SCAR is pretty noisy at medium-short ranges. Otherwise you don't know it's there.
The wizard did it.
6 years ago#7
Actually... when you're trying to hide on the radar, shooting you're gun makes you appear on radar.

Besides if anything MORE badass is added to the USP.45, it'll be overpowered!
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
6 years ago#8
I'd rather a 3-round burst.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
6 years ago#9
...Do they actually have 3 round burst pistols, or were you being sarcastic?
6 years ago#10
"they"?

If you mean HVS, hell if I know.
If you mean IRL, Glock from CS has burst. There's a few others as well in some other games.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. USP .45 should have a silencer instead of ironsight as an altfire.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived