NO Explosives weapon set.

#1dacheatcodePosted 7/8/2010 7:38:05 AM
Yeah. Every self respecting player of The Conduit hates explosives. Its annoying, and the only people who find please in it are those who can't even aim with lock-on. It was the gateway to glitching, which was just what made everyone leave in droves because of the super launcher glitch. The blast radius is waaay to huge and there's simply nowhere to walk without being blasted. If you miss, the most awkward scene of trying to kill your opponent will take place.

Explosives is also so easy to kill yourself accidently, obviously. That's not fun.

Please remove explosives. Nobody who has any skill likes it.

Kthx.
---
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
#2LigersRulePosted 7/8/2010 7:43:39 AM
Here's a better idea... How about we removing voting and weapon sets all together? Oh, wait, that's already done.... Next complaint?
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#3dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2010 7:46:26 AM
Oh, thats been done? Link plix pl0x
---
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
#4LigersRulePosted 7/8/2010 7:54:15 AM
Instead of wasting my time finding a link, I'm just gonna refer to the Sticky, in the What's New category, under Multiplayer: There will be customized classes with weapon load outs and suit upgrades

If that's not good enough for you, you can find your own link.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#5dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2010 7:57:32 AM
Cool. Smaw is still there though, which means they still have to nerf it.
---
#6MrFigsworthPosted 7/8/2010 9:46:19 AM
I have skill and like explosives, and the only nerf I can see is the nerf that would lower the ammo count to 2 spare and one in barrel to four shots total like the halo launcher. And the halo launcher pretty much has the same blast radius. Rockets are supposed to explode big, and if you miss...its supposed to be awkward cause it takes forever to reload. and if you're dumb enough to walk close enough to someone to suicide from the blast, you don't deserve to be using it. Plus I out shoot anyone with a smaw if I have a scar. and with weapon load outs, rocket spammers will rue the day they met my long distance sniping skills. Plus their camping shall be thwarted with the phase riffle. Oh, you hide behind a wall? I shoot through it and you die...'nuff said.
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 7/8/2010 9:55:50 AM

Cool. Smaw is still there though, which means they still have to nerf it.

They kinda have already at least a little bit. It's a primary weapon. If you choose the SMAW you're giving up one of the other better weapons in the game. My guess is it will also have really limited ammo. You can fix both of these by taking the 2 primaries perk and ammo belt, but then you just wasted 2 perks just to get you back to being somewhat even with what other players have.

If you're the person going up against a SMAW spammer you could always make sure to have a back-up class with the Aegis Device to switch to. Send his rockets back at him.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#8MrFigsworthPosted 7/8/2010 10:26:20 AM
That too.
#9donkeypunch1116Posted 7/8/2010 10:40:19 AM
i REALLY hope they nerfed the smaw. if not, i can see it being a MAJOR problem...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#10ddd87Posted 7/8/2010 10:43:18 AM
It only has 3 or so rockets, and you can't restock your ammo, so after shooting all your rounds youre left with a hand gun (or whichever is a secondary gun) for the rest of your life. I think its not going to be abused by noobs