Hey tony do you think this could happen

#1tconslayerPosted 7/8/2010 9:57:10 AM

Like the workers or creators of conduit 2 get their own profile and play against people online kinda like bungee or something

#27Nobody5Posted 7/8/2010 10:00:23 AM
yesterday i was actually imagining that they actually did this ^
#3RichieGamerPosted 7/8/2010 10:03:28 AM
Actually they do. Tony even asked for friend codes last year in TCon.
I didn't have the chance to play with him though :(
---
http://imgur.com/hiLf9.gif
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 7/8/2010 10:05:16 AM
Yeah Tony and a few others did play online last year for at least a little bit. No idea if they're doing the same with this game. I'd imagine after testing and working on the game so long they may want to take at least a little break from it if they did eventually play online.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#5Brownprouder23Posted 7/8/2010 10:07:25 AM
I think they should do it officially like once every month, or have special playlists every now and then where you can play a HVS style game (play to the rules they like best idk).
#6HVSTony(VIP)Posted 7/8/2010 11:19:45 AM
Ill hop on once the game is out from time to time. But I imagine ill be preoccupied with whatever the next big thing is :) Ill do a call for friend codes closer to game release. Or...... if you show me a pic of yourself with a preorder receipt, you can nab a spot right now :)

-Tony
#7LigersRulePosted 7/8/2010 11:52:53 AM
But... But... I don't have any money right now :(. I just bought a $1300 saxophone....
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#8tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2010 12:29:18 PM

hey that would be sweet to beat tony lol now would there be any like special reward or anything if we do happen to beat you. Even though you like designed the game and know all the secret spots lol

#9tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2010 12:30:58 PM

hey i got money ill give you it if you give me the game right now tony. even though it wont b fun online lololol

#10UltimateFlame13Posted 7/8/2010 12:31:19 PM

now would there be any like special reward or anything if we do happen to beat you.

you'd get a thumbs up and a nice job :)
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V