New Waepon Ideas

#1metroidfan66Posted 7/8/2010 4:26:45 PM

You can post your ideas for new weapons here, no matter how crazy or unlikely they are to make it into this game! Anything from Human guns to Drudge Grenades, as long as it can be considered a weapon or fits in grenades or guns (like the smoke grenade)!

I personally think that some weird TRUST grenade that could make a temporary portal/hole that allows you to jump through a wall (kinda like having a portal on both sides of one wall). And it would last a little longer than the radiation grenade. And then if you threw it at a wall on the edge of the map it could either A) hit the wall make some noise of error and return to you or B) make a hole that comes out on the other side of the map.

And theres also the idea mentioned multiple times of temporaryConduits in grenade form (throw one, then throw another and the two become linked)

And my last idea for now is of some small robot or drudge bug that is used like a grenade, but is more of a recon drone. Once you threw it you could switch to controlling it at any time so long as it was not killed, by switching to its grenade slot. And it would also be cool to be able to make it attach its self to other players. It would be fairly weak though, like maybe 1-2 shots to kill. And also you could be killed while using it and it could be killed while you're not.

No, I don't have any gun ideas right now.

#2tconslayerPosted 7/8/2010 4:29:58 PM

We need something like a plasma grenade that doesnt take a while to kill someone. I want a knife like a throwing knife as a grenade type or somethin.

#3psychobrewPosted 7/8/2010 4:31:54 PM
I want a gun with an alt fire that makes your opponent halucinate. When you hit your opponent, he starts seeing multiples of you so he doesn't know which one of you to go after. It would work as a grenade too.
#4TCJuanPosted 7/8/2010 4:32:03 PM
Hmmm... this is hard. xD
How about perks to add to guns.... that would be easier.
#5tconslayerPosted 7/8/2010 4:35:43 PM

im just sayin this for like long grenade sticks a drudge grenade launcher

#67Nobody5Posted 7/8/2010 5:37:37 PM
(this is not a weapon) but how about a perk that allows nobody else to use your weapon. So when you drop your weapon(s), they explode when somebody else tries to pick them up...that would be so cool XD
#7Green_TunicPosted 7/8/2010 5:44:33 PM

(this is not a weapon) but how about a perk that allows nobody else to use your weapon. So when you drop your weapon(s), they explode when somebody else tries to pick them up...that would be so cool XD

It will probably be as hated as Martyrdom.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#8UltimateFlame13Posted 7/8/2010 5:47:11 PM

If the gun just breaks without dealing damage that'd be cool. If it actually does damage or kills people a lot of people will get annoyed with that.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#9Green_TunicPosted 7/8/2010 5:53:36 PM
I posted this before and I still like it even though there's no possibility it could get in and it would have been much more appropriate for TC.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3108/33557136mw9.png

I can't think of anything for C2 atm. Personally I think the devs have covered all weapons that seem logical and balanced. More would be nice but I'm definitely happy with the guns now.

I would like a semi-automatic, scoped burst shot weapon though since the SCAR has been changed. :/
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#10Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 7/8/2010 6:01:28 PM
And my last idea for now is of some small robot or drudge bug that is used like a grenade, but is more of a recon drone. Once you threw it you could switch to controlling it at any time so long as it was not killed, by switching to its grenade slot. And it would also be cool to be able to make it attach its self to other players. It would be fairly weak though, like maybe 1-2 shots to kill. And also you could be killed while using it and it could be killed while you're not.

How about something like a Drudge version of a Bombchu, and you can switch to its viewpoint? The explosion would be fairly weak, so that's it's not excessively cheap, but it could really screw over campers if you had a few of them.