Stop overloading us!

#1LigersRulePosted 7/8/2010 7:20:11 PM
You give us nothing for the longest time, and then all of a sudden, we get overwhelmed with everything. Back off, HVS! It's hard enough not to go preorder the game right now when I have no money without you shoving new info down my throat.

Really, just spread things out a little more...
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#2tconslayerPosted 7/8/2010 7:21:35 PM

first off oh well at least we get the info right from the source and we can pre order it i gots to do that

#3Skizam33Posted 7/8/2010 7:23:33 PM
In a jokingly way of course, I agree. I told myself I would never get hyped for this game, but now I can't help it.
#4LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2010 7:34:41 PM
Exactly. It's like they tried to keep us out of the dark, so as to not hype it, and now they are trying to hype it...
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#5Tony90908Posted 7/8/2010 7:46:30 PM
You guys are hyped? Hell I wasn't even hyped for the first one.
---
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141
#6ddd87Posted 7/8/2010 7:48:07 PM
And we haven't seen a trailer or other locations yet...
#7BrownsM1Posted 7/8/2010 8:15:17 PM
You guys are hyped? Hell I wasn't even hyped for the first one.

yeah after I got overhyped for the first game, I'm trying not to get too hyped for this one but I'd still like seeing the info even if it is getting shoved down our throats
---
http://m1site.tk
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
#8LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2010 8:20:00 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love getting the info. I just don't like it being all at the exact same time. It's like I can't handle it all.
---
#9UltimateFlame13Posted 7/8/2010 8:24:02 PM
I like getting it all at once and then going without for awhile :o. It's like when you're really hungry...every little bit of food tastes so much better. When they starve us for info, and then give us a good chunk of it every little detail seems all the better :D
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#10DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/8/2010 8:52:51 PM
If you can't handle it, go take a break. Play some Quake.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.