so it's been awhile

#1Fox_Rox23Posted 7/8/2010 8:32:14 PM
what have i missed? cuz im just wondering since it seems that some people are kinda excited. i'm just glad this game isn't getting as hyped as the first one. thanks for whatever you can tell me. now i will sit back and smack my head at the people who are lazy like me and tell me to read other posts. thanks to the people who do give useful info though
---
MWR-0599-8641-8572
#27Nobody5Posted 7/8/2010 8:52:35 PM
well...im really lazy as well and all i can say is to go read the other posts...
all i can say without getting too bored is:
there is gonna be a playlist without lock-on and radar (online of course)
many of the other members are trying to get HVS to use Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) as the currency.
and i cant remember who, but somebody posted a topic about a recent pod cast which had lots of info.

other than that, there are still a lot of info you missed out (even though i dont know how you long have been gone...wait....i dont even know you. XD)
#3elheberPosted 7/8/2010 9:15:02 PM
Yar, the most exiting news right now is Tony confirming that Con2 (thanks to fan suggestion) will have a "hardcore" (not his word) online mode that disables target-locking and radar, for all multiplayer game modes.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 7/8/2010 9:52:54 PM
If you're looking for all the info...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55292452

If you're looking for just whatever you missed since you were last paying attention, it'd be a lot easier to tell you if you told us when you stopped paying attention to new stuff :\. this is a great short summary of most of the recent info though. I'm not sure if everything from e3 is listed, but it's a good start.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55504669
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V