Hey tony can you tell us the new modes

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hey tony can you tell us the new modes
5 years ago#1

Im just wondering what new modes there are im hoping for like a juggernaut mode that would b fun

5 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure he can't
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
5 years ago#3
dont you understand, they CANT just give us ALL the info at once when the game is still being made! its not that they're trying to be mean, it cuz they are still working on it, and not sure if they are ready to tell us yet. Plus that would spoil it all for us.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
5 years ago#4
Plus, Sega is in charge of media, and probably has a pretty big say on what they are and aren't allowed to say...
Plus, odds are, they aren't going to say they have something unless it's either a main focus of development that they'll delay the game to make work, or they already have it fully working.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
5 years ago#5
But there is something I want to know about Conduit 1. Are there any easter eggs in it?
---
---
Con1 FC: 3051-8132-7693 = MKMaster
5 years ago#6
^ i wanted to ask this as well. i wanna know if there are any "just for fun" hidden objects throughout the game (story mode or online)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hey tony can you tell us the new modes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived