hey HVS, question for ya...

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 7/9/2010 4:49:26 PM
just curious, lets say this game releases to a ton of critical praise, and it is the first major stepping stone to "putting you guys on the map" of superstardom. with that said...

would you guys still be as close with the fans as you are now, or will you become some big, faceless super-dev that really has no interaction with the fan base whatsoever?

im just curious because i think its really cool that a member of the actual dev studio comes here to chat it up with fans, and i hope it continues to stay that way throughout future projects, regardless of how "big" you guys get lol

thanks for your time, and this is my last topic of the day, i promise lol!

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#27Nobody5Posted 7/9/2010 6:15:19 PM
if listening to their fans brought them up, then i dont think they will not listen to us afterwards.
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/9/2010 6:33:37 PM
I'd imagine they'd still try to drop by when possible, but with a bigger company comes more responsibility, a busier schedule, more crowded and annoying fanbase, and better technology that leaves you waiting less often.

Believe it or not, lots of "big faceless companies" aren't that faceless because the developers hate their fans.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.