Suggestion to go with the mini-fixes

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Suggestion to go with the mini-fixes

User Info: shadow-stormer

6 years ago#1
On multiplayer, why not add a sub-menu into the main multiplayer menu named "Recent Fixes" that tells us recent fixes. Like suppose you do a weapon nerf because its too powerful/weak or patch up a spot in the map, you could use this to tell us what has been recently changed. Now I don't know if this would be a big ordeal with Nintendo (As its just a message with recent fixes, I doubt they would complain, their already letting the fixes, a message is purely cosmetic). But is generally a good thing to tell us whats been fixed or changed.
MWR: Friend Code: 243267789537

User Info: UltimateFlame13

6 years ago#2
you mean patch notes? Yeah they should have those, or at least put them online somewhere.
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V

User Info: RichieGamer

6 years ago#3
Or a "message of the day" or something.

User Info: Lilrosco

6 years ago#4
Yeah that would be shweet and keep people up to date with changes. Then again they might do those notes on the game's site. I hoping that we might get special events such as double XP or Daos, something across those lines.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.

User Info: Vermineater

6 years ago#5

Or a "message of the day" or something.

RB2 does this, even on the Wii version, so it could definitely happen.
VE -
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

6 years ago#6
This would probably not be an issue at all, provided that it just pings the server for an uploaded message, or even a message on a forum or something.
Actually, I kind of expect there will be something along these lines.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

6 years ago#7
That would be nice, you'd know what they actually fixed then so if you find a glitch/know of one then you can see whether it was fixed in the last patch.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Suggestion to go with the mini-fixes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived