Suggestion to go with the mini-fixes

#1shadow-stormerPosted 7/9/2010 5:06:20 PM
On multiplayer, why not add a sub-menu into the main multiplayer menu named "Recent Fixes" that tells us recent fixes. Like suppose you do a weapon nerf because its too powerful/weak or patch up a spot in the map, you could use this to tell us what has been recently changed. Now I don't know if this would be a big ordeal with Nintendo (As its just a message with recent fixes, I doubt they would complain, their already letting the fixes, a message is purely cosmetic). But is generally a good thing to tell us whats been fixed or changed.

---
MWR: Friend Code: 243267789537
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 7/9/2010 5:10:07 PM
you mean patch notes? Yeah they should have those, or at least put them online somewhere.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#3RichieGamerPosted 7/9/2010 5:14:24 PM
Or a "message of the day" or something.
---
http://imgur.com/hiLf9.gif
#4LilroscoPosted 7/9/2010 5:23:31 PM
Yeah that would be shweet and keep people up to date with changes. Then again they might do those notes on the game's site. I hoping that we might get special events such as double XP or Daos, something across those lines.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#5VermineaterPosted 7/9/2010 7:59:41 PM

Or a "message of the day" or something.

RB2 does this, even on the Wii version, so it could definitely happen.
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#6DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/9/2010 8:16:03 PM
This would probably not be an issue at all, provided that it just pings the server for an uploaded message, or even a message on a forum or something.
Actually, I kind of expect there will be something along these lines.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#7Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 7/10/2010 12:05:38 AM
That would be nice, you'd know what they actually fixed then so if you find a glitch/know of one then you can see whether it was fixed in the last patch.