Concern here

#1EvilevilmanPosted 7/10/2010 5:49:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8lXiWlTA0&feature=related At the end of this multiplayer video, it appears as the two combatants were able to both kill each other like in Conduit 1. One used melee and the other had a Scar (which looks to be a SCAR-H now instead of the SCAR-L, because of full auto fire and only 20 rounds per clip.) This was pretty annoying as double kills happened all the time in Conduit 1 and I was hoping that there'd be none of that in this game. Oh well, not a game killer. The map looked nicer and more detailed than anything in the first Conduit. On another note, aiming down the sight seems to drastically increase accuracy.
---
[BZK]jk- not too bad at COD MWR
#2GrnTarsierPosted 7/10/2010 10:12:01 AM
Thats more of a lock on issue. Two people dieing happens in many FPSs. I noticed it happened frequently in the conduit because of lock on. If we both achieved lock on at the same time we pretty much died at the same time. That's kind of what happens in the video. That and in many FPSs you can side step a melee, you can't do that in the conduit if the guy is using melee + lock on.

It'll probably happen less in the hardcore mode.
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 7/10/2010 10:13:14 AM
Yeah it's a little annoying but it's better than something like lagshooting imo. Hopefully they can at least get it to happen less.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4tconslayerPosted 7/10/2010 10:25:08 AM

yea i hate it too but im goin to use lock on at first so i can warm up to the game and then go to hardcore and all and hey it also saves you a perk now you dnt need the invisable on radar perk

#5DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/10/2010 3:43:35 PM
This is caused by network latency. The only fix for it requires a lot more network code and unbalanced latency issues, as far as I know.

I'll take double KOs over even more horrible lag tyvm.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.