Will there be a conduit 3

#1tconslayerPosted 7/10/2010 9:37:04 AM

Is the story going to end kinda like tcon1 leading off for a sequal? i think that it would b cool and all because the third one should b better than the second one and the second one looks awesome and all what do you think tony?

#2LilroscoPosted 7/10/2010 9:43:12 AM
i think it would be best to wait for Conduit 2 to be release and ask after some time has pass.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 7/10/2010 11:09:47 AM
I would answer this but I'm not in the mood to time travel right now. Maybe later :\
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2010 11:09:50 AM

ik but just wondering and all

#5BlackPixelPosted 7/10/2010 12:55:03 PM
Well, you're wondering about a question that presently has no answer. Whether or not a Conduit 3 gets made is far more determined by the sales of Conduit 2 moreso than any storyline cliffhangers, anyway. Assuming the game comes out this year, it won't even be until January or February before it's even determined whether C2 is a 'success' to Sega or not.
---
"Everytime you blink, there is a huge explosion that you can't feel and the lemon goose comes in to say hi but you can't hear it"--Master Kazuya
#6Simok123Posted 7/10/2010 2:20:22 PM
I dont want it to be left open again be have "room for more"
---
CONDUIT MASTA!