Different game mode ideas

#11tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2010 11:58:08 AM

to be honest this game is a mix between call of duty and halo which is perfect because i like certain things bout both of them and conduit 2 brought them together

#12tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2010 1:08:32 PM

i kinda like that idea idk bout the bomb thing but with the no respawns it makes it more challengeing and you have to work together in order to win

#13Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 7/10/2010 7:04:59 PM
I think that there should be a mode with conduits from which players spawn randomly placed around the map. These conduits can be destroyed by the other team, and once all the conduits on one team's side are destroyed and the people killed, the other team gets a point. This continues through a time limit, and if there's a tie, the game goes into overtime (after, say, five minutes of which all of the conduits disappear, everyone spawns, and you have to eliminate the players on the other team).
#14UltimateFlame13Posted 7/10/2010 7:27:01 PM

I think that there should be a mode with conduits from which players spawn randomly placed around the map. These conduits can be destroyed by the other team, and once all the conduits on one team's side are destroyed and the people killed, the other team gets a point. This continues through a time limit, and if there's a tie, the game goes into overtime (after, say, five minutes of which all of the conduits disappear, everyone spawns, and you have to eliminate the players on the other team).

I really like the sound of that.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#15tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2010 10:56:15 AM

@kirby pwns all

i like that idea its a twist on like elimination

I have another idea its like team objective but a bit different

Each team has one ase but they pick up their own ase and take it to the other base they can only throw grenades or punch when holding it. Also they can set it down or hand it to a teammate. They go to the other teams base and hack into like a base data center ur somethin like that. The longer they scan the more points they get then they have to run it back to their base and transfer it to their data center. if the other team manages to get it they have to get the stuff off the ase and once its all off it goes back to the original teams base the match should b like 20 min long cause this can prob get hard