There should be a penalty for killing yourself.

#1VermineaterPosted 7/10/2010 12:19:23 PM
I hated in C1 when someone has the SMAW and I try to go up on them, they blow us both up, but they only gain, and not lose anything.

What options do you see that could prevent this?
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#2Brownprouder23Posted 7/10/2010 12:23:31 PM
^^I completely agree.

They should have an xp penalty for suicides/team kills. Also, if the game is based on a score, like team deathmatch, they should make it so that their score goes down one.
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 7/10/2010 12:28:10 PM
good idea
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4Sudsy86_Posted 7/10/2010 12:43:42 PM

I agree as well. While I like enabling chaotic, run&gun play, I don't like enabling sloppy smaw use to not be punished. I think losing 1 point would be more than enough to clean up a lot of it.

Same with team kills, when a guy is on your team but can't be shot, but can kill you.

#5tconslayerPosted 7/10/2010 12:54:15 PM

im with all of you although it kinda sucks when its on accident like you try to bounce a grenade off the wall and it comes right back at you or somethin around those lines

#6The_ShaderPosted 7/10/2010 1:48:59 PM
i especially hate it when the so called 'pro' conduit shooters kill themselves with Radiation grenade when they're about to be killed.

Assisted Suicides is one of the ONLY great things about MW.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#7Simok123Posted 7/10/2010 2:01:44 PM
yeah but i would HATE if my XP would ALWAYS go down for nothing. plus theres only about 1 nade for one person and i bet the ammo on the smaw will be low AND no ammo boxes.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#8elheberPosted 7/10/2010 2:06:09 PM
Killing self should subtract 1 from your kill count. It works well in other multiplayer games. So if you kill both you and an enemy, you both gain a death and you both gain no kills.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#9LilroscoPosted 7/10/2010 2:48:49 PM
How bout if you kill yourself twice you get a warning, three times your put on time out probably a minute. I remember Cod: Waw on the Wii did something across those lines if you team killed. A fourth time you lose all you current XP for the match and it becomes locked until the next match.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#10sunfalcon9Posted 7/10/2010 2:56:17 PM
Therefore, Shared Stock should be returned with more stock modes.
mirite?
---
Kirbeh
Netherlands