There should be a penalty for killing yourself.

#31elheberPosted 7/11/2010 10:15:56 PM
Let me help you understand what I meant:

The problem is clearly, that if someone is gonna be killed, he could kill himself and deny the enemy that point. [It's absurd.] It's like if you were playing Soccer and they're about to score a goal on you, so you take the ball and shoot it into your goal to deny them of the point.

There you go. It seemed to me like it went without saying. It wouldn't make sense any other way.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#32Brownprouder23Posted 7/11/2010 10:59:28 PM
^^^ Ok, look at what you said. I know what you're trying to say, but you obviously don't know the rules of soccer.

You're saying that you are denying them the glory (I'm assuming) of getting the goal themselves. However, in soccer, they would still get a goal even if they threw it in themselves. That's an own goal, and I know you want Conduit 2 to have assisted kills which was stated before.

The point is, soccer was a bad analogy to Conduit 1.
#33Aile_WingPosted 7/11/2010 11:06:54 PM
The_Shader:
i especially hate it when the so called 'pro' conduit shooters kill themselves with Radiation grenade when they're about to be killed.

That is one of the most irritating things I have ever experienced. And then they give a stupid excuse such as "I didn't want to wait for my health to regenerate."
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#34elheberPosted 7/11/2010 11:43:22 PM
*facepalm*

^^^ Ok, look at what you said. I know what you're trying to say, but you obviously don't know the rules of soccer...

You're misunderstanding me. I know what an auto-goal is. I was saying that it's absurd that in TCon you could kill yourself to avoid giving the enemy a point. That it's as unfair as if you were playing soccer and you make an auto-goal to deny the enemy a point, which obviously doesn't happen. Which is why it's absurd.

Get me now?
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.