If Daos doesn't become the currency name in Con2...

#1elheberPosted 7/10/2010 2:02:06 PM
...will you join me in still calling it Daos among GameFAQs users?

I will call it Daos, even if the game says they're Rublons or whatever it may be. If I make a guide (which I probably won't) I will call them Daos in there too. If someone asks me how many "Rublons" to purchase some suit upgrade, I'll respond, "400 Daos."

Will you join me?
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#2X_D_D_XPosted 7/10/2010 2:04:13 PM
I'll try my best, but when the game comes out, I'll probably get used to the other name and forget.

I'm sure they'll listen to the fans once again though.
---
Jump Ultimate Stars:1977-1107-7531
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 7/10/2010 2:34:24 PM
I'll still call it Daos. I'll have to call it the real thing in the sticky topic, but other than that I'm using only Daos :D
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4AZN_FLiPSTAHPosted 7/10/2010 3:49:52 PM
why the hell does this matter so much, you rather have the currency called daos or good gameplay...i wont pay attention much to whatever the fudging currency is called as long as i got some green sticky icky
---
^FOR YOUR VIDEOGAMING NEWS^ http://www.leakybattery.com/
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 7/10/2010 3:53:45 PM

why the hell does this matter so much, you rather have the currency called daos or good gameplay...i wont pay attention much to whatever the fudging currency is called as long as i got some green sticky icky

You're disgusting. That's worse than a furry.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6LigersRulePosted 7/10/2010 3:56:00 PM
as long as i got some green sticky icky

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but it doesn't sound T rated.

Anyway, yeah, I'll probably call it Daos. It wouldn't feel right calling it something else.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#7AZN_FLiPSTAHPosted 7/10/2010 4:01:44 PM
well it could mean the thing that goes to your mouth and rotate around the group or the money stacks that stick together... =D
---
^FOR YOUR VIDEOGAMING NEWS^ http://www.leakybattery.com/
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 7/10/2010 4:02:34 PM
Not helping your case at all. >_>
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#9LigersRulePosted 7/10/2010 4:08:31 PM
well it could mean the thing that goes to your mouth and rotate around the group

Again, this is a T rated game..... And frankly, you are disturbing me.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#10UltimateFlame13Posted 7/10/2010 4:08:38 PM
wow o.O
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V