there may be hope for this game...

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 7/11/2010 1:36:50 AM
this game has been hanging in the top ten here on the gamefaqs wii boards for a little while now. plus i think it even managed to pass (the somewhat majorly anticipated) other m yesterday in most active boards. combining that with the fact that the new cod black ops and the new goldeneye are nowhere to be seen leads me to believe that this is clearly a much anticipated game.

with that said, something tells me that this game (granted that it turns out to be as good as we think it will be) is going to be a really big success. im hopeful anyway...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#2donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2010 1:39:23 AM
oh, and before anybody says "wii owners dont care about games like these", keep in mind that the cod games on wii have sold over a million copies now, so the audience is definitely there...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#3mysockshurt101Posted 7/11/2010 2:09:29 AM
freakin amen dude...amen

i never could get into the CoD but i did buy WaW and reflex on the wii...don't have them any more but yea.

i have the hopes that i did for the first game and those were pretty high, they were brought down with the multiplayer after a month but still enough for me to actually buy this game, but i can't pass up goldeneye either. both will be nice
#4TCJuanPosted 7/11/2010 2:21:08 AM
Yeah, it got to #6 yesterday.

Ture.. I haven't noticed the Black Ops and Goldeneye ones... hmm.. Conduit 2... + being in the top 10

= Win?

WE MUST CELLEBRATE WITH DAOS
#5Green_TunicPosted 7/11/2010 10:24:47 PM
The problem is you can't base a game on popularity of a single site. GameFaqs does not represent the majority at all. Heck even Internet hype by itself isn't even a good way to gauge success. Look how successful Madworld was.

Yes Madworld had a lot of problems with repetition but that shouldn't have meant much early on of its shelf life.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)