Cover Art

#11The_ShaderPosted 7/11/2010 2:00:51 PM
Think of it this way...

Mr. Ford is now using his STOLEN Trust armor with upgrades from the high tech Atlantis. Now more ready for war, Mr. Ford goes out to solo a whole alien species with a USP.45, and anything laying on the ground.

He's not a agent anymore... he's more than that and needs the appropriate attire to fit his new role. (the rest is opinion) He shouldn't be using something he stole a long time ago, but something that was built specifically for him.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#12FFadiktPosted 7/11/2010 3:22:48 PM

LHS_2012 posted...
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/Conduit_2.jpg
---
Pkmn friend code: 2363 8637 0163

Oh dang that does look pretty cool! Thank you so much!

#13Simok123Posted 7/11/2010 4:00:57 PM
it looks like a scientist...
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#14TCJuanPosted 7/11/2010 4:03:55 PM
It's epic any way you look at it... unless your a fanboy and say ITS UGLY.. but if it said Halo/Cod instead of Conduit 2.. EVERYBODY WOULD LIKE IT
#15plasma_beamPosted 7/11/2010 4:36:06 PM
I don't like it...at all.

I hate oversized armors. Look at that thing....his arm is almost as thick as his gun...it's like completely overshadowing his hand. And his lower body....yeahhh.

it looks like the incredible hulk mixed with iron man. Now i love iron man, but the whole incredible hulk, huge walking tank thing was just never for me.

i guess some people think that's cool and epic, but personally, i never found the whole overbulky armor design very appealing.

it doesn't even feel "conduit-y"...no ASE or pyramid thingie...

but i guess it's high voltage's call and not mine.
---
I'm neutral
#16Valdimir_DregaPosted 7/11/2010 4:47:05 PM
After looking at that picture...something tells me that there are going to be some biiig guns in this game. If that armor is useable in multiplayer, I hope it's "purely asthetic" and not some broken juggernaut loadout.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#17GrnTarsierPosted 7/11/2010 5:26:06 PM
That gun is so big. I hope Mr. ford isn't compensating for something. :-P