online achevements

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. online achevements
6 years ago#1
in the first game, they had achevements in story mode, but i want some for online like number of headshots, highest killing spree, number off times useing a gun, you know. What do you think?
CONDUIT MASTA!
6 years ago#2
those aren't really achievements
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
6 years ago#3
prob already included...
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"
6 years ago#4
I wouldn't be surprised if there were some. They're always saying that they try to fit in all of the features they enjoy online in other games whenever possible.
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
6 years ago#5
Hmm that would be great. I hope you get extra Credz/Daos for doing the achievement or unlock a special part to customize your character.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
6 years ago#6

They are called "Challenges" in MWR so I am guessing there should be some here too. Though I do not expect the same number of challenges as MWR because that game had just too many (some of them being really hard to accomplish).

Extra Artwork, and Daos would be a very nice addition. That way we feel we have "achieved" something from the "Achievements". :P

6 years ago#7
yeah, awards that actually give u rewards would be nice, cause the achievements in the conduit were worthless.
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.
6 years ago#8
^
|
|
|
|

no you did get some stuff for them.
CONDUIT MASTA!
6 years ago#9

oh yea simok u cant b the conduit masta cause i beat u alot of times lol jk

6 years ago#10

This is just nostalgic fanfare, but this reminds me of PD64 post-game awards. (Most Deadly, Most Professional, Most Cowardly, etc)

That'd be a cool things to see in online play...

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. online achevements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived