How many of you want some kind of knife in the game also i want a plasma grenade

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How many of you want some kind of knife in the game also i want a plasma grenade
6 years ago#1

I really want a knife in here just to make it cooler also want throwing knifes or some sort of a plasma grenade like thing

6 years ago#2
Not to sound mean, but I want some ideas that don"t come directly from other games.
O.o
OMG!!! Bacon!
6 years ago#3
There is no melee only weapon, I believe. If you meant for throwing.... I don't care for CoD games too much. Lets try to keep this separate.
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
6 years ago#4
How about a party system?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55568184
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"
6 years ago#5
^ I support! :D
O.o
OMG!!! Bacon!
6 years ago#6
Well I want a nuke after 25 kills, a melee weapon called Soul Calibur, big mobile suits that you can get in called Gundams. and big ring shaped station that can destroy the universe....

To TC, I heard this game has radiation grenades?
Sort of kills both birds with a single explosion. (They stick and you can randomly lob them hopping they hit somebody)
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
6 years ago#7
hoping*
6 years ago#8
^lmao dont forget a mushroom that makes you huge!
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
6 years ago#9
I want a golden triangle of power that lets me transform into a pig beast. I also want a legendary sword that only one chosen player can wield to counter my pig beast transformation.
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
6 years ago#10
I want to start out the game as a scientist and use a crowbar
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How many of you want some kind of knife in the game also i want a plasma grenade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived