back again...kinda

#1mysockshurt101Posted 7/13/2010 5:37:28 PM
basically i wasn't what you would call a frequent on the conduit boards and i was only on these boards a while ago when i first noticed it was on top 10 boards for the wii, i'm more of a frequent lurker to these boards and an occasional poster, but some may remember me from the conduit network as Messiah.

anyways i recently read the interview with bill sullivan and was very impressed with what i heard, so here's hoping for a great sequel to a great game.

for anyone who might remember me, i wish i still had the conduit or any CoD game to have fun playin with, unfortunately the games are no longer to my liking, the conduit for many reasons of course, so here's hoping to wiping the arena clean with each others blood HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
#2Metal_In_FlamesPosted 7/13/2010 5:55:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3RichieGamerPosted 7/13/2010 5:56:28 PM
Hey there. You got to save a spot for me in your friend list ;3
---
http://imgur.com/hiLf9.gif
#4mysockshurt101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2010 5:57:17 PM
any thing for you richie baby...how's life...you playin any online wii games or for any system for that matter?
#5RichieGamerPosted 7/13/2010 6:06:48 PM
lol, well I haven't really played anything recently, I've been practicing with my bass.

How about you?
#6mysockshurt101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2010 6:09:33 PM
been playing a lot of my 360 to be honest and just recently picked up dragon quest IX, my wii likes to make noises when there's a cd in there so it makes it hard to play a game for too long, really annoying.

other than that been hanging out with friends and working more than any thing, trying to get a management position, doesn't mean much where i work but kinda want more pay, you know.
#7RichieGamerPosted 7/13/2010 6:39:37 PM
hehe, yeah i know what you mean.
and hopefully your wii will be alive until conduit 2 comes out.
---
http://a.imageshack.us/img96/9404/shakirawoopwoop.gif
#8mysockshurt101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2010 6:50:48 PM
that things a champ lemme tell ya.

yea if any thing this game should get me back into the groove of things...i'm hoping that i might be able to take it to gamestop or gamestop can tell me where to take it to be fixed, figure if i'm not playing it at the moment might as well take it to get fixed.

anyways really excited for this game really hoping its all that they say it'll be
#9UltimateFlame13Posted 7/13/2010 8:02:45 PM
Hey Messiah. Good to see you again :D. Mind saving a spot on your friend list for me too? :P
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#10mysockshurt101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2010 8:08:46 PM
no problemo i won't have too many friends as it is so there is more than enough room for those i played with back when the first one came out...and that wasn't a lot