just saw the movie "predators" and...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. just saw the movie "predators" and...
5 years ago#11
yeah I remember it cause I refer to it when making fun of Gamebattles
---
http://m1site.tk
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
5 years ago#12
@browns: lol the problem with that site was that we tried to run it while having a competitive clan on it. so basically, if we won some matches, people would cry foul and threaten to tell everyone that our site posted "fake" victories in favor of our clan simply because it was our site.

needless to say, it didnt work out so well lol

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
5 years ago#13
yeah I see your point. I thought about putting my clan on it when you made it but I didn't since we're constantly inactive. but I'd say your site was a lot better than GB mainly cause you can make rules for wars instead of having stupid preset ones
---
http://m1site.tk
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
5 years ago#14
^thanks man. i really wished it couldve worked out, but oh well. we are starting a site for conduit 2 which we are hoping will be a central hub for the game, kinda like how BAP was for the first game. if all goes well, we may do some tourneys or something. the sites not done yet, but its already looking badass. ill post and let everyone know when its finished :)

---
5 years ago#15
I want to see Ford and a Drudge get into hand-to-hand combat, and Ford ends up cutting his face open with a knife.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
5 years ago#16
@Epic_Pikachu We got Halo-style airships. That do anything for ya? And in TCon there were helicopters.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
5 years ago#17
ok so i went and watched this movie recently and thought it was really good...donkeypunch, did you see spider-man 3? if so did you expect topher grace to just transform into the venom....you'll know what i'm talking about if you saw spider-man 3
5 years ago#18
^hey man, i never actually saw spider-man 3, and i was shocked when i heard they cast topher grace as venom. i was like wtf?! when i read the comics back in the day, venom was a big, bulky guy and topher grace does not fit that description lol. ill ask you though, was he a decent venom?

---
5 years ago#19
actually yes...what sucked was toby as spider-man in the third film...he just didn't care any more.

a big let down was the origins of venom...well not exactly the origins but the way he arrived wasn't correct....they just threw in too much and it didn't turn out all that great.

topher grace was quite good as venom and i was really surprised on how evil he could actually be, they just didn't present it all that well, and while bulky is something pretty much everyone knows venom as lets not forget that its more of a design of a different artist, venom can take many shapes and sizes.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. just saw the movie "predators" and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived