Aimers

#11tconslayerPosted 7/14/2010 11:04:35 AM

i dnt have a prob with it i do like the sights and all that shows you how accurate the gun is. Now im obsessed with the phase rifle and all cause well its a sniper its gonna be great someone randomly shooting at a building and it goin through and killing someone to win the game its gonna b no scope madness

#12coolman229Posted 7/14/2010 8:08:55 PM
I really liked the expanding circle reticle for TCon. I hope they make that an option for human weapons.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#13The_ShaderPosted 7/14/2010 9:34:29 PM
Everything about a gun in a game defines it, even the reticule. i personally love every one of Conduits weapon reticules, and how they change.

OH, and now they added a red reticule inside your crosshair whenever you hit someone!!! that with the Death Skull... .... someone needs to make a Topic about the Death Skull and new hit marker...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#14elheberPosted 7/14/2010 11:54:25 PM
Oh, a Perk/Suit-Upgrade that shows a fake Death Skull to the enemy when you're about to die! Nothing is safe!
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#15The_ShaderPosted 7/15/2010 1:22:37 AM
..... They already do that... you know the thing that pops up on your screen in TCon after you kill someone? THATS the 'Death Skull' i'm referring to.

They added a thing to it now so the person you just killed will pop up under the skull.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"