Aimers

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#11

i dnt have a prob with it i do like the sights and all that shows you how accurate the gun is. Now im obsessed with the phase rifle and all cause well its a sniper its gonna be great someone randomly shooting at a building and it goin through and killing someone to win the game its gonna b no scope madness

6 years ago#12
I really liked the expanding circle reticle for TCon. I hope they make that an option for human weapons.
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
6 years ago#13
Everything about a gun in a game defines it, even the reticule. i personally love every one of Conduits weapon reticules, and how they change.

OH, and now they added a red reticule inside your crosshair whenever you hit someone!!! that with the Death Skull... .... someone needs to make a Topic about the Death Skull and new hit marker...
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
6 years ago#14
Oh, a Perk/Suit-Upgrade that shows a fake Death Skull to the enemy when you're about to die! Nothing is safe!
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
6 years ago#15
..... They already do that... you know the thing that pops up on your screen in TCon after you kill someone? THATS the 'Death Skull' i'm referring to.

They added a thing to it now so the person you just killed will pop up under the skull.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived