Guys, I found DSR!

#1LigersRulePosted 7/13/2010 9:35:50 PM
He's all over the 3DS message boards. Don't believe me?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997842-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d/55581300

If anyone is wondering how this topic relates to Conduit 2, DSR was a very well known poster on the original TCon board prior to release. Most old posters will probably remember him (Richie, Flame, etc.), so.... Yeah....
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/13/2010 9:37:19 PM
I thought everyone knew that?
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 7/13/2010 9:37:38 PM
Cool :D. Hopefully he makes it back here around release for some co-op invasion action.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4TCJuanPosted 7/13/2010 9:38:21 PM
i was on a diff forum before/after tcon release... ahh good times
---
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 7/13/2010 9:38:56 PM
He's been advertising the **** out of his OoT runthrough and really needs to lay off.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2010 9:40:11 PM
Dark.... I don't even remember you from the first board. Do you even know who DSR is?

Flame, yeah, I was hoping to play with him sometime too. I'm not even sure if he knows about this game. He kinda disappeared around release.

---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#7ryudo_dragoonPosted 7/13/2010 9:41:01 PM
I saw him a bit when BAP first started up but then he went away.
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
#8UltimateFlame13Posted 7/13/2010 9:48:07 PM

Flame, yeah, I was hoping to play with him sometime too. I'm not even sure if he knows about this game. He kinda disappeared around release.

He knows. He was on the boards a bit when it was first announced. Unless he's lurking he's probably not too up to date anymore though. Assuming things are still the same as when he was posting, he won't be playing the competitive multiplayer as much because he isn't a big fan of things being unlocked through leveling and custom classes. He did say he would likely play the co-op though so if you want to play with him that's probably your best bet :)
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#9LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2010 9:53:11 PM
Wow, sweet. Now that I think about it, I remember some topics of his when perks were announced... He was not thrilled. I hope I get a chance to play with him. Thank you :)
---
#10DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/13/2010 9:53:16 PM
Good for you? And yes, yes I do. :/
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.