there should be a special grab

#1Epic_PikachuPosted 7/13/2010 10:45:17 PM
when i say that i mean like when you walk behind someone you grab them and pull them back then thrust your knife into their chest. just say that would be pretty B.A.
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 7/13/2010 10:48:56 PM
Assassinations?

Note the two occurrences of "ass" in the word.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 7/13/2010 10:59:41 PM
While I'm always up for assassinations (big Assassins Creed fan here) something like you described would probably make the T rating questionable. Unless it wasn't bloody? but even then something that puts such emphasis on the brutal knife stabbing would look kinda silly without blood.

I remember talking with someone else about an idea like this before; can't remember if it was in a topic here :\. Anyway, it was something about melee kill animations or something like that. Wish I could remember because it was an idea I liked, but I can't remember at all why I liked it. If I remember I'll post again later assuming it does have something to do with the topic >_>.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4The_ShaderPosted 7/13/2010 11:22:16 PM
Gears of War is the king of this. Mortal Kombat fatalities dont get as bloody. Dead Space does, and exceeds both.... but its not player vs. player, so it doesn't count.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5donkeypunch1116Posted 7/13/2010 11:28:40 PM
instead of that, you should be able to sneak up behind an opponent, tap him on the shoulder, and smash a pie in his face when he turns around. good stuff

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#6tconslayerPosted 7/14/2010 4:06:33 AM

yea thats what i wanted with knifes geeze guys u dis me support him jk lol but i dnt care if its m rated im still gonna get it

#7SmallerRidleyPosted 7/14/2010 8:30:32 AM
You'll have to get your parents to buy it either way, so no loss.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8bladester15Posted 7/14/2010 8:32:27 AM
another idea is to sneak up behind someone get 'em in a choke hold then shoot them in the head or something like that.
---
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.
#9RichieGamerPosted 7/14/2010 9:23:27 AM
We need something like this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/cartmansp/2ugcfh1.gif
---
http://a.imageshack.us/img96/9404/shakirawoopwoop.gif
#10tconslayerPosted 7/14/2010 10:52:07 AM
RichieGamer posted...
We need something like this

Uh mabey not quite like that but it would be cool cause its one punch in the back for a kill have a little mabey special assassination like cover their face with the hive cannon and blast a few rounds in them