I had a dream about playing Conduit 2. Again.

#1Aile_WingPosted 7/14/2010 12:44:50 PM
It started off pretty much like the first level of the game, but instead of coming out of the conduit outside on the oil deck, I appeared inside. So I went outside and marveled at the graphics, especially the animation of water hitting the floor, which was a tad bit different than what has been seen in videos. After I smack some guy upside the head with a wrench and steal his weapon, a horde of Trust agents quickly come after me. I kill quite a few, moving toward the next building as I do so, and manage to pick up the Phase Rifle from some fallen enemy. As I use it to pick off enemies from behind obstacles, I hear then mention something about how good I am (or rather, Ford). Eventually, they all stop shooting and realize that I'm Ford. They say that they are actually a faction within the Trust that is secretly opposing Adams, and that they'd like me to join them. Since I'm against Adams as well, I assist them without a second thought. All of the anti-Adam Trust members disperse (apparently they didn't mind me killing their friends off), except for one. This guys stays with me for the next few seconds as an AI-controlled ally until my dream suddenly switches to me being Jack Bauer trying to blow up the infrastructure of some building without being caught. Yeah.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2KratosDKPosted 7/14/2010 12:48:38 PM
I wish I could remember my dreams so vividly ;(
#3TCJuanPosted 7/14/2010 12:51:49 PM
haha nice :)
---
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"
#4coolman229Posted 7/14/2010 2:10:31 PM
With all that Con2 awesomeness it's amazing that your brain didn't explode.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#5Simok123Posted 7/14/2010 5:14:13 PM
once i had a dream iwent to the new infirmery (cuz i heard about the streets being huge in C2). it was werid! there was a window that showed the outside and there was a UFO...
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#6TCJuanPosted 7/14/2010 5:22:04 PM
nice to know simok.. nice to know
xD
---
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"
#7paranoid71Posted 7/15/2010 10:57:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]