I had a dream about playing Conduit 2. Again.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I had a dream about playing Conduit 2. Again.

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
6 years ago#1
It started off pretty much like the first level of the game, but instead of coming out of the conduit outside on the oil deck, I appeared inside. So I went outside and marveled at the graphics, especially the animation of water hitting the floor, which was a tad bit different than what has been seen in videos. After I smack some guy upside the head with a wrench and steal his weapon, a horde of Trust agents quickly come after me. I kill quite a few, moving toward the next building as I do so, and manage to pick up the Phase Rifle from some fallen enemy. As I use it to pick off enemies from behind obstacles, I hear then mention something about how good I am (or rather, Ford). Eventually, they all stop shooting and realize that I'm Ford. They say that they are actually a faction within the Trust that is secretly opposing Adams, and that they'd like me to join them. Since I'm against Adams as well, I assist them without a second thought. All of the anti-Adam Trust members disperse (apparently they didn't mind me killing their friends off), except for one. This guys stays with me for the next few seconds as an AI-controlled ally until my dream suddenly switches to me being Jack Bauer trying to blow up the infrastructure of some building without being caught. Yeah.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: KratosDK

KratosDK
6 years ago#2
I wish I could remember my dreams so vividly ;(

User Info: TCJuan

TCJuan
6 years ago#3
haha nice :)
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"

User Info: coolman229

coolman229
6 years ago#4
With all that Con2 awesomeness it's amazing that your brain didn't explode.
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
6 years ago#5
once i had a dream iwent to the new infirmery (cuz i heard about the streets being huge in C2). it was werid! there was a window that showed the outside and there was a UFO...
CONDUIT MASTA!

User Info: TCJuan

TCJuan
6 years ago#6
nice to know simok.. nice to know
xD
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"

User Info: paranoid71

paranoid71
6 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I had a dream about playing Conduit 2. Again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived