It's kinda mean, but I laughed at TCon fans on other sites...

#41TurboweaslePosted 7/15/2010 1:56:07 PM
I wanted to start something? You assumed this game was rated M. I corrected you, in a helpful way. You then choose to insult me, with comments such as this:

You're the one who decided to ignore the obvious generalization I made and tell me I was wrong. Not my fault you took what I was saying so literally.

My telling you that I'm not pretending to be smart was referencing the assumption you made that I would understand your statement, as seen here.

So you're saying you weren't smart enough to understand what I said? Then I truly apologize.

You filthy hypocrite.

lolumad?

No need for name-calling. This isn't your high school; you don't need to throw insults around like that. It hurts people's feelings. ;_;

Okay, it doesn't hurt their feelings. But it is in poor taste.
---
"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." -Ignatius Reilly
#42LigersRulePosted 7/15/2010 1:58:14 PM
No need for name-calling. This isn't your high school; you don't need to throw insults around like that. It hurts people's feelings. ;_;

You really should take your own advice. It might allow you to get somewhere in life, instead of, essentially, trolling video game forums.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#43TurboweaslePosted 7/15/2010 2:00:52 PM
You really should take your own advice.

I'm not the one being mean and calling people filthy hypocrites.

It might allow you to get somewhere in life, instead of, essentially, trolling video game forums.

How dare you accuse me of trolling? You're just full of hurtful things to say, aren't you?

XD
---
"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." -Ignatius Reilly
#44peter_katPosted 7/15/2010 3:03:27 PM
LOLOLOLOL @ this thread

Just goes to show how under-aged the wii audience is.
=)
---
Bro's Cheech
#45metroidfan66Posted 7/15/2010 3:22:04 PM

Weird, I don't recall this being a topic for arguing about debates, politics, who is good at arguing, and who was wrong about who.

I really hope this game is rated T. generally I prefer to be able to play really awesome games that are sequels to less awesome but still fun games. And since I'm Frogloe's younger brother, I have the same problem as him, just worse. And there are plenty of shooters altogether that are rated T, and since this is ALMOST confirmed T, there is a heck of a lot of hope that this will be T.

#46The_ShaderPosted 7/15/2010 3:39:46 PM
"How underaged Wii's audience is"

.... underage? .... go to youtube, and just search 'Girl' and 'Wii fit' and theres why people have Wii's.

(you can do better dude! i'm rooting for you!)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"