new gameplay and preview please!

#1Simok123Posted 7/14/2010 8:11:57 PM
i know E3 pretty much just ended, but theres really been a lack of new info that wasnt at E3. Dont get me wrong, it was great, but there wasnt much direct feed (other then from gametrailers) and only showed...what two multiplayer maps? and the first level of the game. Now after all that, I kinda wanna see more direct feed of how the REAL game is doing and not just the demo. Like maybe a very short video showing a random level in Conduit 2 singleplayer. or just some splitscreen gameplay OR a different map in online multiplayer. And we need the trailer in direct feed (SEGA!). Im just hoping for something new thats not from E3. Heck maybe even a screenshot. And if you Tony or any HV staff member is reading this, i cant understand you guys just did alot at E3 and most likely arent ready yet.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#2RichieGamerPosted 7/14/2010 8:16:05 PM
New gameplay and preview...My face ---> :D!!!!!!!
please....;(
---
http://a.imageshack.us/img96/9404/shakirawoopwoop.gif
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 7/14/2010 8:17:04 PM
In that one podcast with listener questions Olson said he would talk to Sega to find out whats going on about the direct feed trailer that was at e3. Hopefully we'll be seeing that pop up soon.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#4ryudo_dragoonPosted 7/14/2010 8:17:31 PM
I agree, but they need to space out the information more.
After that Lock-on topic by Tony, the entire board has started slowing down, a lot.
Everyone pretty much OD'd on all that new information too, but it hasn't been continuing, causing a nasty case of withdraw.
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 7/14/2010 8:21:19 PM
oh, also...

http://i28.tinypic.com/287kdjo.jpg
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#6TCJuanPosted 7/14/2010 9:30:06 PM
WE.. NEED.. TRAILERS! >_> srsly though.. we do..
---
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"
#7X_D_D_XPosted 7/15/2010 2:48:50 AM
I wouldn't mind it if we didn't have some new stuff for a while. The game still has a few months to go, so I'm guessing sega will have lots of stuff really quickly near the release.

Didn't tony say we're getting a Team Invasion vid somewhere?
---
Jump Ultimate Stars:1977-1107-7531
#8naruto3336Posted 7/15/2010 4:38:48 AM

Look at Black Ops. Other than the trailer and the gameplay shown at MS conference, there is nothing revealed about the game. We know a lot more about Conduit 2 than fans of that game. If we find out anymore, there won't be any surprises come the release of the game.

What HVS is doing now is taking the feedback received from fans, like us, and the press at E3 and incorporating it in to the game. That is probably why Tony has not been able to visit this board that frequently. I would rather wait for the changes to be added and then release a trailer and in-game direct feed footage.

#9SmallerRidleyPosted 7/15/2010 7:52:24 AM

Look at Black Ops. Other than the trailer and the gameplay shown at MS conference, there is nothing revealed about the game. We know a lot more about Conduit 2 than fans of that game. If we find out anymore, there won't be any surprises come the release of the game.

They all know what they're going to get.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#10HVSTony(VIP)Posted 7/15/2010 8:04:55 AM
New info is coming soon enough guys. But yes, like it was stated, Back Ops has only one trailer and nothing of the Wii version. Most studios release info at different times. I think you guys have an ample amount of info for just a little while. After we finish more stuff, more info will come online :)

-Tony