Machinima

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
6 years ago#1
Now me and slayer are planning on doing a Conduit 2 machinima when it comes out. So as you might know, in the conduit, it wasnt that easy to make machinima. So i think it would be nice if there could be a camera mode in private (or party matches if they get confirmed). that way, it would be much easy. and if not, then they can at least give a the drudge camera style!
CONDUIT MASTA!

User Info: MKMaster93

MKMaster93
6 years ago#2
I would like to do it! I'll take funny to a WHOLE new level. To a level like laughing so hard that you can't breathe!
---
Con1 FC: 3051-8132-7693 = MKMaster

User Info: sunfalcon9

sunfalcon9
6 years ago#3
Slayer = British?
If so, he's the one on my Friend roster
Kirbeh

User Info: Valdimir_Drega

Valdimir_Drega
6 years ago#4
I'd like to do some voice acting. I've got the means to capture the video and a really nice microphone/sound mixing setup.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.

User Info: TCJuan

TCJuan
6 years ago#5
go to his youtube
http://www.youtube.com/simok1234
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"

User Info: frogloe

frogloe
6 years ago#6
The heck with it, they need a replay mode. Similar to like BF2 or Halo where you can manuever a camera around and watch the battle. I would totally be up to do my own machinima then.

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#7
Map Editor > Machinima Tools
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived