Will there be SPECIAL techniques in this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Will there be SPECIAL techniques in this game?
6 years ago#1
Like in the first game, there was how to shoot super fast with a shotgun. ( Someone should of made a guide of all the advanced techniques, shotgun was all I knew :(.. )
Will there be?
6 years ago#2
Considering most were programming oversights, how the heck should we or anybody know?
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
6 years ago#3
Everything can shoot fast, even shotgun can shoot fast, but that my children is called glitching, and is frowned upon in many societies. INCLUDING CONDUIT ONLINE. ~_~ THAT'S RIGHT. FEEL ASHAMED. AND AWKWARD. ~_~
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Yes I love God He loves you The End
6 years ago#4
^Lol Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference.

As long as conduit shoots aliens and doesn't afraid of anything, I'm fine.
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
6 years ago#5
Haha yes. I was afraid to point it out due to fear being gernerally hated by all and rejected by yet another message board community.
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Yes I love God He loves you The End
6 years ago#6

From: SmallerRidley | Posted: 7/16/2010 1:18:22 PM | #002
Considering most were programming oversights, how the heck should we or anybody know?

Basically. There's no way we'll know about this until we actually play the game.
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
6 years ago#7
Probably will be. Who knows how long it will take to find them, or how long before they are patched out of the game.
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
6 years ago#8
I hope there will be less hackes and glitchers this time around, because it got annoying in TCon.
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.
6 years ago#9
do special techniques still work in TCon 1?
Also what else was there other than shotgun, i forgot the rest.

Also, the devs could at least fix the glitches (or w/e you want to call it) that was in the previous game.
6 years ago#10

Also, the devs could at least fix the glitches (or w/e you want to call it) that was in the previous game.

They have.
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Will there be SPECIAL techniques in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived