Will there be SPECIAL techniques in this game?

#1iPWNtheNoobsPosted 7/16/2010 12:50:00 PM
Like in the first game, there was how to shoot super fast with a shotgun. ( Someone should of made a guide of all the advanced techniques, shotgun was all I knew :(.. )
Will there be?
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 7/16/2010 1:18:22 PM
Considering most were programming oversights, how the heck should we or anybody know?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3USPmastaPosted 7/16/2010 1:20:39 PM
Everything can shoot fast, even shotgun can shoot fast, but that my children is called glitching, and is frowned upon in many societies. INCLUDING CONDUIT ONLINE. ~_~ THAT'S RIGHT. FEEL ASHAMED. AND AWKWARD. ~_~
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Yes I love God He loves you The End
#4coolman229Posted 7/16/2010 1:38:22 PM
^Lol Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference.

As long as conduit shoots aliens and doesn't afraid of anything, I'm fine.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#5USPmastaPosted 7/16/2010 1:40:59 PM
Haha yes. I was afraid to point it out due to fear being gernerally hated by all and rejected by yet another message board community.
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Yes I love God He loves you The End
#6Green_TunicPosted 7/16/2010 1:46:50 PM

From: SmallerRidley | Posted: 7/16/2010 1:18:22 PM | #002
Considering most were programming oversights, how the heck should we or anybody know?

Basically. There's no way we'll know about this until we actually play the game.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 7/16/2010 2:29:28 PM
Probably will be. Who knows how long it will take to find them, or how long before they are patched out of the game.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#8bladester15Posted 7/16/2010 2:31:32 PM
I hope there will be less hackes and glitchers this time around, because it got annoying in TCon.
---
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.
#9iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2010 2:32:35 PM
do special techniques still work in TCon 1?
Also what else was there other than shotgun, i forgot the rest.

Also, the devs could at least fix the glitches (or w/e you want to call it) that was in the previous game.
#10UltimateFlame13Posted 7/16/2010 2:33:41 PM

Also, the devs could at least fix the glitches (or w/e you want to call it) that was in the previous game.

They have.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!