just re-bought TCon

#1mysockshurt101Posted 7/16/2010 3:41:55 PM
ok so i went into gamestop to reserve Con2 and saw that they were having a 2 for 1 sale on used games, saw TCon, HoTD:OK, and Madworld. Madworld ended up being my free one so i guess what urged me was whether or not i could play with some vets just doing privates, and if that didn't work out i'd just take it back for full price within 7 days and get a different game.

so if anyone that still has the game would be up for some private games and wants to play lemme know...if not i'm not worried, i'll just get MWR or MoH2
#2Simok123Posted 7/16/2010 3:44:35 PM
so you pre-order Conduit 2?
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#3mysockshurt101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2010 3:45:08 PM
yes
#4TCJuanPosted 7/17/2010 12:36:16 AM
i wish i could pre-order at my gamestop.. but I have to go to the store :/ which i never go to sept summer vacation (mall) and oct/nov/dec (holidays, mall) :/ I'm going to pre-order it online.. NEXT DAY SHIPPING BABY >_>
---
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"
#5Green_TunicPosted 7/17/2010 12:54:34 AM
If you're interested in getting on HVS-Tony's friend list just post a picture of your receipt with some proof that it's your own here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55522309
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#6mysockshurt101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2010 2:29:01 AM
i'll do that as soon as i can get a picture loaded...hopefully he doesn't have too many already

and i'm gonna assume that no one plays the first game in pubs any more from all the responses.

was something i was expecting...might take it back and just get something of lower or same price and probably better online capability
#7ryudo_dragoonPosted 7/17/2010 2:54:17 AM
I'll be glad to play online in privates but I have standards.... :P
I don't like the power weapons(SMAW, Carbonizer, Shrieker), grenades(too easily abused) and I am close to thinking the warp pistol should be banned... I think people should just try not to abuse it and it's not too bad.

Additionally, some no lock-on matches might be interesting.
It's not that easy but it'll be a sort of practice for C2.

Hopefully we can round up a few others....
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
#8mysockshurt101(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2010 2:59:27 AM
cool...its kinda late for me to really do any thing plus i have work this weekend and stuff so i might post something during the week.

i feel pretty much the same way you do so don't worry i don't plan on doing any power weapons...i prefer the set with the SCAR tbh