Crosshairs

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Crosshairs
5 years ago#1
I was watching some E3 Con2 videos, and I noticed that all of the human weapons had the standard crosshair that pretty much every other FPS has. I was just wondering if anyone else wanted the option to use the old TCon crosshairs (with the expanding cirlcle) for human weapons.

I know that there was an older topic about crosshairs, but I wanted to specifically talk about this.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
5 years ago#2
Oh yeah, those were better.

Also the new guns had the same crosshairs, I hope they change those too.
5 years ago#3
You probably will be able to choose it or customize it. MWR has it so this will probably have it too.
---
Jump Ultimate Stars:1977-1107-7531
5 years ago#4
i made a similer topic but still
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
5 years ago#5
But still what?

---
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
5 years ago#6
I know you made a similar one, but it's kinda dead now :/
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
5 years ago#7
The old topic has pretty much everything said already. I see no need for a new thread.

Then again, I'm no mod. It's just my personal view.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Crosshairs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived