Interview (new game modes, different music, party system)

#31LigersRulePosted 7/19/2010 12:41:06 PM
This just proves that this game is going to be another load of garbage.

It's sad that they aren't even trying to match MW which has all of the things these bozos say they can't do. You can't even edit your name. What a load of BS. These guys are incompetent.

Even though I know you are trolling, I'm going to say this: MW doesn't have some of the things that the original Conduit has, ie. voice chat, let alone some of the stuff that the 2nd is going to have. Besides, MW is just another war shooter. Yippee ki yay. Some of us are tired of war shooters.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#32donkeypunch1116Posted 7/19/2010 12:46:22 PM
^well, some of the issues do suck, but i wouldnt go as far as to call HVS incompetent. you gotta remember that cod uses its own servers, while C2 is using nintendos. with that said, nintendo as a whole is completely lame when it comes to their online services (i think part of it has to do with the fact that they are a japanese company who is COMPLETELY out of touch with what american audiences want. seriously, i love nintendo, but the guys calling the shots over their are a bunch of idiots, but thats another story for another day).

anyway, if there is a way to fix these issues, im sure HVS will be more than happy to do it.

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#33donkeypunch1116Posted 7/19/2010 12:48:23 PM
post was @ scrubking btw...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#34SupahShnipaPosted 7/19/2010 12:53:20 PM
HVS is a great developer. It's just Nintendo is pretty stupid. If they keep this same strategy through to next gen it will be Gamecube all over again. The Wiimote worked great and was a huge success, but they aren't the only one going with Motion Controls now. They need to find a way to please both the Hardcore and the Casual, a good community-based online platform would go a long way to helping that in my opinion.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#35UltimateFlame13Posted 7/19/2010 12:54:31 PM

This just proves that this game is going to be another load of garbage.

It's sad that they aren't even trying to match MW which has all of the things these bozos say they can't do. You can't even edit your name. What a load of BS. These guys are incompetent.

http://i48.tinypic.com/xpolxk.jpg
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#36ghost_of_a_manPosted 7/19/2010 5:00:02 PM
I love Nintendo, but they like to cock-block.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.