I don't want to be teamed up with noobs! D:

#1Aile_WingPosted 7/18/2010 6:21:34 PM
I want to fight fo- >_> with my friends!
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 7/18/2010 6:53:57 PM
Try to get 11 friends to join your match.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 8:47:45 PM
I never said I wanted a full game with friends. All I'm saying is if there are friends in a team game, I want to be placed on the same team as them.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
#4SupahShnipaPosted 7/18/2010 8:51:17 PM
If you don't like bad teammates, party up with Friends!

owait
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#5Prime011Posted 7/18/2010 9:43:59 PM
One of my bad experiences in Tcon. Having Aile in the same public match, hoping to team up with him, but no, he's on the opposite team
---
Waiting for: Conduit 2!!! Let's go Daos!!!
Hebrews 11:1
#6ryudo_dragoonPosted 7/18/2010 10:27:07 PM
If you aren't teamed up with them, then you're fighting against them.... I guess you don't like a challenge? :P
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 7/18/2010 10:28:37 PM
This month's fad is "party system." We finally got "lock-on" out of our system, but we just had to fill the void I guess.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 10:40:52 PM
Prime011:
One of my bad experiences in Tcon. Having Aile in the same public match, hoping to team up with him, but no, he's on the opposite team

Whenever this would happen you'd make sure to hit me with quite a few flash grenades, heh.

ryudo_dragoon:
If you aren't teamed up with them, then you're fighting against them.... I guess you don't like a challenge? :P

If I wanted to do that I'd host a private match.

SmallerRidley:
This month's fad is "party system." We finally got "lock-on" out of our system, but we just had to fill the void I guess.

Ha! I didn't think of that. Yes, I believe you are correct.
---
#9LawnGnome93Posted 7/18/2010 10:43:14 PM

yep lol, has to be something to talk about in multiple topics for weeks
---
Flame's Alt.
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#10VermineaterPosted 7/19/2010 8:18:49 AM
lol, I love this. I'm not gonna complain if that's not in, since that's more of Nintendo's fault than it is HVS's.
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff