I don't want to be teamed up with noobs! D:

#11Sudsy86_Posted 7/19/2010 8:43:42 AM

That will be too exploitable. Parties will ruin games. I think always adhering to a rank-based system is the best. Don't want to play against your friend? How about, don't be a pussee.

I know I'd personally much rather play against my friends. They have a major butt kicking coming if they want to avoid responsibility of taking on threats.

#12Prime011Posted 7/19/2010 9:48:46 AM
@Ryudo: If you were talking to me, not that I didn't like a challenge, but, it was a pain to deal with him and some other guy

@Aile: Hey, that was back then, I don't use grenades anymore
---
Waiting for: Conduit 2!!! Let's go Daos!!!
Hebrews 11:1
#13SupahShnipaPosted 7/19/2010 9:54:16 AM
"since that's more of Nintendo's fault"
I don't see how this could be an excuse. COD has had parties since WaW, why can't Con2? If this is honestly the problem, then why deal with Nintendo anymore if they won't let something as simple/common as a Party system be allowed?

As to the "Challenge" comment, I want to play with and talk to my friends. I can't talk to them if they are on the other team and we can't coordinate out team because we have some random going 2-31. If I want to play against them, I'll hold a private match.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#14Valdimir_DregaPosted 7/19/2010 9:55:06 AM
I wouldn't mind playing against friends if there was some way to talk to them at selective moments in the game. Maybe an option to look at the scoreboard and turn the option to talk to them on and off. Maybe even just holding down the scoreboard button could enable it or something.

Just a thought. TBH, I hate going against parties in Uncharted 2, but maybe that's because they usually talk trash so much. That's why I'm almost thankful that people have to earn the privlege to speak with you in C2.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.