Theories on Enlil and Promethius anyone? *POTENTIAL HEAVY SPOILERS*

#1USPmastaPosted 7/18/2010 7:41:32 PM
As you may remember, Enlil is John Adams. No one actually knows quite yet weather or not he's human or alien (Annanuki) and what was Promethius able to acomplish in bringing up a rebel force before he was "killed"? any thoughts on the conspiracies are good to go here.
Personally I think: Adams/Enlil are Annanuki. After being exiled, he came to Earth and found humans a particularly easy race to capture, thus began the Trust and the plot to take over our world. Promethius, being banished for treason, offered his body to help make the perfect race. Enlil used Promethius to make the Drudge, puppets of the puppets (Trust) of the Puppet Master (Annunuki). I think Promethius was able to gather up the Ducaz (replaced by the Drudge) and a few rebel Drudge to help Ford. ANY THOUGHTS ON CONSPIRACIES GO HERE.
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Yes I love God He loves you The End
#2Simok123Posted 7/18/2010 8:04:24 PM
i hope all this backround will be explained in this game. oh and where did we ever find out they were really the Annunuki? i mean...it wasnt in the game. I heard about it but who ever told us?
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#3USPmasta(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 8:06:34 PM
It was in the game, did you ever look for hidden messages? It was in those simok.
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Yes I love God He loves you The End
#4Valdimir_DregaPosted 7/18/2010 10:51:06 PM
All this is great, but where does Orpheus fall into the picture? At the entrace of most of the hidden weapon caches there's a stone tablet at the entrance written in German (I think). It mentions both Prometheus and another named Orpheus. I'm betting it's siginificant. After all...

"Random events conspire to form the bigger picture. It's only a matter of finding out how the pieces fit, and you will see the puzzle for what it really is."-- Michael Ford
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#5The_ShaderPosted 7/19/2010 3:56:13 AM
..... bad stuff here.

Everyone reading this topic in search of understanding and any general way to get out of boredom. Leave, then go back to the 'The Conduit' faq. From there, go to "Cryptopedia" and you'll find the most detailed, and accurate, analysis of The Conduit conspiracy.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"