headset question (Attn:HVSTony)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. headset question (Attn:HVSTony)
6 years ago#11
^ It Uses a USB jack to plug in to the Wii, which has two USB ports on the back.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
6 years ago#12
"yeah that's why I was asking about it. I don't want to spend money for so many different headsets just so I can use them for one game each."
Exactly, the HD consoles have many headsets that are supported by most games. Hopefully it's the same thing here.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
6 years ago#13
Chances are good

Is the headbanger (weird name imo) headset only usable on wii? I saw in a pic it has a usb slot, will it work on a PC?

In the same way a PS2 controller maybe?
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
6 years ago#14
I know it will work on a wii, and I know of the USB slot on the wii, used for MHtri KB.
I was asking if I connected to my PC will it work?
6 years ago#15
I wonder why this headset can't just work with all Wii Speak supporting games rather than games that support Wii Speak and this. It just makes things more painful. :\
6 years ago#16
"I wonder why this headset can't just work with all Wii Speak supporting games rather than games that support Wii Speak and this. It just makes things more painful. :\"

Wii Speak Inputs/Outputs differently than a Headset from what I've heard.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
6 years ago#17
I wonder why this headset can't just work with all Wii Speak supporting games rather than games that support Wii Speak and this. It just makes things more painful. :\
Actually The driver that is required for wii speak games, that's on the disc, isn't on games that support the headbanger.
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
6 years ago#18
Well since the MAD CATZ headset will be coming first, will it work on C2, many people will be buying it I think.
But that will ruin some sales fro HeadBanger so I guess maybe they don't want to make it work.
6 years ago#19
bump.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. headset question (Attn:HVSTony)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived