headset question (Attn:HVSTony)

#11Aile_WingPosted 7/19/2010 6:44:46 PM
^ It Uses a USB jack to plug in to the Wii, which has two USB ports on the back.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#12SupahShnipaPosted 7/19/2010 7:17:52 PM
"yeah that's why I was asking about it. I don't want to spend money for so many different headsets just so I can use them for one game each."
Exactly, the HD consoles have many headsets that are supported by most games. Hopefully it's the same thing here.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#13SmallerRidleyPosted 7/19/2010 7:21:14 PM
Chances are good

Is the headbanger (weird name imo) headset only usable on wii? I saw in a pic it has a usb slot, will it work on a PC?

In the same way a PS2 controller maybe?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#14iPWNtheNoobsPosted 7/19/2010 8:29:36 PM
I know it will work on a wii, and I know of the USB slot on the wii, used for MHtri KB.
I was asking if I connected to my PC will it work?
#15frogloePosted 7/19/2010 9:49:59 PM
I wonder why this headset can't just work with all Wii Speak supporting games rather than games that support Wii Speak and this. It just makes things more painful. :\
#16SupahShnipaPosted 7/19/2010 10:36:32 PM
"I wonder why this headset can't just work with all Wii Speak supporting games rather than games that support Wii Speak and this. It just makes things more painful. :\"

Wii Speak Inputs/Outputs differently than a Headset from what I've heard.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#17Fluxy1223Posted 7/19/2010 10:47:02 PM
I wonder why this headset can't just work with all Wii Speak supporting games rather than games that support Wii Speak and this. It just makes things more painful. :\
Actually The driver that is required for wii speak games, that's on the disc, isn't on games that support the headbanger.
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#18iPWNtheNoobsPosted 7/20/2010 9:44:46 AM
Well since the MAD CATZ headset will be coming first, will it work on C2, many people will be buying it I think.
But that will ruin some sales fro HeadBanger so I guess maybe they don't want to make it work.
#19iPWNtheNoobsPosted 7/20/2010 12:01:34 PM
bump.