Anyone else experience this problem in the first game

#1Aile_WingPosted 7/19/2010 4:05:25 PM
So there I was, alone in a Team Objective match in Infirmary against two players. I was down by one capture and didn't have much time left to tie the game. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that someone joined that match. I was hoping that he would be able to assist me, but unfortunately there was little time remaining, so he was put into spectator mode. I wasn't too upset about it. For being on my own in a Team Objective match, I though that I was handling myself rather well. About a minute later another person joins. I didn't really care too much, since the match was almost over, but then I noticed not two players firing at me, but three! As I checked the score, I realized that the game had allowed this person to actually get into the game! So, what the heck? Why wasn't my teammate able to begin playing right away, but someone who joined later could? I hope this doesn't occur in the second game. That burned me up.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 7/19/2010 4:17:58 PM

That burned me up.

You know what really grinds my gears?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3Green_TunicPosted 7/19/2010 4:49:40 PM
I never played Team Objective because it's too hard to compensate for bad randoms. Either you get a team that really rocks or more likely your stuck with a nooby group that doesn't know what defense or team work is.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#4LilroscoPosted 7/19/2010 5:11:51 PM
Can't say I've experienced the same problem since I love FFA and usually don't pay attentions to who joins in and out. Then again a situation like that does sux. Meh more power to you for carrying the weight of your team on your back even though no one was there.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 7/19/2010 5:50:37 PM
I never had that problem, but then again I mainly just played FFA and friend matches.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#6Sudsy86_Posted 7/19/2010 6:48:30 PM

Yes. Almost every team room I join features that occurring.

Actually, I'm often one who gets stuck in spectator mode while those who come after me are able to get into action.

It's kind of annoying. And even moreso since I see no patterns through it.

#7Mr_L_Posted 7/19/2010 7:14:52 PM
I didnt have your situation happen to me very often but i did have where i was down 1 or 2 guys in a TO and people join get put into spectator mode

But with my superior skills against some pub scrubs, i usually came on top anyway
---
Official King of the Conduit 2 Board
#8SupahShnipaPosted 7/19/2010 7:16:24 PM
Bad randoms in an objective based mode.

Hell.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#9Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2010 8:26:42 PM
^ Indeed it is.

I guess it doesn't occur all that often, but it still occurs nonetheless. Not cool.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#10bladester15Posted 7/19/2010 8:36:26 PM
Ive never had that happen..or maybe it did happen and I just didnt notice.
---
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.