Is TCON2 going to be as bad as TCON1?

#1lak_43Posted 7/20/2010 7:24:06 AM
I really hope it isn't as bad as the first game. It would be nice to have a TCON game that actually works. I thought TCON would have been great if it didn't crash so much online and WiiSpeak wasn't such a joke.

TCON1 really makes me hesitant to buy TCON2. have they improved it much or is it just gonna be the same game w/ a few new things?
---
NP lakkus
WiiUnite.org
#2PyroSparkPosted 7/20/2010 7:36:48 AM
We can only hope to god. >.>
#37Nobody5Posted 7/20/2010 7:43:44 AM
instead of blindly hoping, please read the post at the top of this board posted by 'UltimateFlame'.
---
You have now read my signature.
#4lak_43(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2010 7:48:57 AM
I would appreciate it if you would post about my questions instead of just making some mean condescending remark.
---
NP lakkus
WiiUnite.org
#5781228Posted 7/20/2010 7:51:50 AM
TCON was one of the best FPS's I've played in years, I just hope this game can be even the slightest improvement.
#6BrownsM1Posted 7/20/2010 7:53:10 AM
well we can't really answer your questions when none of us have actually had a chance to play the game yet. but I think it will be better than the first. plus the headset will hopefully be 10 times better than wii speak.
---
http://m1site.tk
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
#7lak_43(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2010 8:04:30 AM
"TCON was one of the best FPS's I've played in years, I just hope this game can be even the slightest improvement."

you have got to be kidding me. TCON was borderline horrible. Water Warfare has a better online experience than TCON did.

the game had potential, but the online was completely broken and the single player was totally generic and full of repetitive and boring levels. and don't get me started on how stupid WiiSpeak turned out to be...

I hope TCON2 is better cuz the only good looking new shooter for the wii is Bond (a remake of an old game). I won't buy another CoD on the Wii, they suck.
---
NP lakkus
WiiUnite.org
#8lak_43(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2010 8:07:31 AM
"well we can't really answer your questions when none of us have actually had a chance to play the game yet. but I think it will be better than the first. plus the headset will hopefully be 10 times better than wii speak."

i know no one has played it yet but I wanted to know what people have found out so far. I haven't payed much attention to TCON2 yet.

so we have to buy another head set now if we wanna chat? that's pretty crappy. does it even work w/ the WiiSpeak or is it a whole new thing?
---
NP lakkus
WiiUnite.org
#9BrownsM1Posted 7/20/2010 8:09:59 AM
the head set comes with the game. and just about all the info we know so far is in that topic made by UltimateFlame mentioned in here.
---
http://m1site.tk (getting new site cause ipbfree.com closed and we lost this one)
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
#10scrubking2006Posted 7/20/2010 8:11:38 AM
All signs point to NO.

They keep talking a lot of hype, but they can't fix basic issues like allowing us to edit our names or guaranteeing fast online connections. And that's not mentioning the fact that they refuse to get rid of lock on.

Conduit 2 will be a polished turd, but a turd nonetheless. HVS has shown that they are mediocre developers and will never be able to make games with the basic features and fast online of Modern Warfare.

At this point I would not be surprised if this game had all of the horrible game ending glitches, unplayable lag and hacking of the first game.
---
newlevelgaming.blogspot.com