Will their be a way to mute players?

#1iPWNtheNoobsPosted 7/20/2010 8:38:33 AM
We should be able to mute players.

Open a menu of people playing and click to mute or un mute.

Some people just swear too much or just sing and its annoying.

Yes or no?

Will there be?
#2lak_43Posted 7/20/2010 8:39:25 AM
I sure hope so. I don't wanna hear USPmasta crying in my ear every time I play him.
---
NP lakkus
WiiUnite.org
#3USPmastaPosted 7/20/2010 8:40:21 AM
I think there was something like that in the first one, where you click to mute someone. They should have something like that.
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Yes I love God He loves you The End
#4LigersRulePosted 7/20/2010 8:40:31 AM
Well, you can only talk to friends and rivals.... Also, there was a mute button in the first. I can almost guarantee that there will be one in the 2nd.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#5USPmastaPosted 7/20/2010 8:42:29 AM
Shut up lak! I don't whine in online matches, just SP and gamefaqs. You are so gonna be USP'ed in the face and teabagged. *Does Halo victory crouch*
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
#6lak_43Posted 7/20/2010 8:46:00 AM
what game are you playing now USPmasta? I wanna play you 1v1 tonight? any game, don't care. water warfare if we have to. if you have MoH, I can show you my signature bag. it's called the "thrust"

what games you got online on wii man? i'm gonna pwn you so hard your mom will ask me to stop picking on you so you won't cry yourself to sleep every night after ward...

if we don't have any of the same games, i may just see if I can send you a beta copy and let you play w/ us for a little while.
---
NP lakkus
WiiUnite.org
#7iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2010 8:46:11 AM
Well since this game won't be using wii speak,. i think we should be able to hear everyone in room or just your team.

Maybe a vote for all speak or team speak.
Kinda helps when you can speak to your team.
I don't want to add someone every time I play with them.
#8lak_43Posted 7/20/2010 8:48:39 AM
@ iPWNtheNoobs

you should try out for my clan. your name would fit in perfectly with our theme.
---
NP lakkus
WiiUnite.org
#9LigersRulePosted 7/20/2010 8:50:10 AM
Well since this game won't be using wii speak

I believe the game is both headset capable AND Wii speak capable.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#10USPmastaPosted 7/20/2010 8:50:33 AM
Online games = SSBB, Halo Wars (X360), GH3 (Wii), GHWT (X360), Marvel: Ultimate Aliance 2(X360), TCon.
---